get yoinked!!

did a silly and thought about how it would look if my smg4 ocs got "it's gonna be perfect"ed

it's very fun! i reccommend u guys do the sameeee :3

done on my pc btw!!!

if you just care about the art feel free to click off here, im gonna rant below :)

So Nyanbit's whole thing is that they're classified as a dead meme. They're a scene kid that can pretty much only speak in rawr XD, mixed with some little German boy memes. For a lot of the crew, they see them as SMG3's weird new meme buddy, akin to Terrence or Eggdog (they're kinda like sibs for me). Everything they said would be discarded or played off as just a bit. Eventually Nyan gets so fed up with it all and Puzzles snags the opportunity to take their soul (or whatever he does these days 🙄).

So they become a scorpion-type creature, and end up terrorizing the entire crew, threatening to poison them if they don't play along; the one who knocks them out of it is actually Colorswatch, aka [Name]. Speaking of....

(If you know my fic THIS IS NOT CANON)

Swatch was thrown into a nonsensical world with stupid people who commit to the bit even in the most dire times. They watch everyone do conveniently stupid or conveniently smart decision to further the plot, and it's exhausting. Because they don't feel like humans anymore. After the umpteenth plot hole or obviously stupid decision, they snap. They get into a huge fight with the crew, and either seek out Mr Puzzles or find him organically. Cue that thang.

Now they can control basically the crew's physical bodies but not their mind (however they themselves cannot participate). Idk how they would turn Swatch normal again tho.

Thinking about making a little comic of the two together sometime.... It would be silly I think!!! Anyway byeeeee <3