XXVIII ➽ Prom ? ➽

✉️-Intro -Hii guys I am very thankful for everyone who read my story I love u all💗Unfortunately this story has come to an end!So please support my Dylan Hoffmann story as it will have the same vibe as this🩷

✉️-Intro -
Hii guys I am very thankful for everyone who read my story I love u all💗
Unfortunately this story has come to an end!
So please support my Dylan Hoffmann story as it will have the same vibe as this🩷

Again thank you all I am super grateful!

Also dont forget to check out my new dylan Hoffmann book if u like my books :)

Instagram,IRL,MESSAGES 💌

Blair and Sunny were wandering in the streets of L.A hoping to find the best prom dresses they could.

"This year went by so fast its actually concerning"Sunny spoke as they got in the shop.

"I know right I could swear we just started shooting for Percy Jackson and now season 2 will be here"the girl sighed remembering all the moments she had experienced.

"Enough remembrance talk do you have a date?"Blair smirked at her friend knowing her answer.

"Yeah Mason asked me"she smiled.

"I knew he liked you"Blair said as they took the dresses into the changing rooms.

She had already tried her first dress and absolutely hated it.

"This makes me look like an orange"she huffed as Sunny laughed.

"It kinda does try the others"her friend suggested as Blair tried one more dresses until she finally saw one she liked.

"How do I look"the girl said getting out of the changing room twirling.

"Like an absolute queen"Sunny said excitedly.

Sunny tried one more dresses and finally found the one too.

"Lets go back to mine now"Sunny suggested as they hoped in the car.

The drive was not far so they arrived quickly.

"Hi Mister Sandler"Blair greeted the man who answered the door.

"We've been over this Blair just call me Adam"the man said to the girl who was laughing and nodded.

"Lets go up to my room"Sunny practically dragged the girl upstairs.

"Can you believe this is our first prom"she squealed.

"I know right it seems absolutely unbelievable"Blair rolled onto the bed as she heard a ding from her phone.