06.Ski trip

The day of the ski trip

The day of the ski trip. 6:00 am

"Wakee up Walkerr"Blair said going into the boys room seeing he was soundly asleep. "Let me sleep another 5 minutes"the boy said groaning. "Either now or never"the girl said slamming the door,as Walker got up.

"Do any of yall know how to ski?"Dior asked getting her suitcase ready. "Nope first time"Blair said. "Do you guys think its a good idea to go skiing in March?"Aryan said. "The snow hasn't melted in the mountains yet so perfect"Leah said.

Soon enough Walker got up and they all went to the car. "I call shotgun"Blair said running trying to outrun Walker. "Thats no fair"he said as Blair stuck her tounge out.
To Blairs luck Charlie was driving the car. "Hey"he said as she replied hey back.

"Geez why so awkward"Walker said getting in the car. "How long of a drive is it?"the brown haired girl said pushing Walker. "Umm about three or four hours"Charlie said checking the gps. "Well we better hurry up since we have to take the others too"Dior said putting her headphones in.

Then all of the group came and got in the car.Since it was a long car ride everyone was on their phones or either sleeping.

New chat from Didi💋💋

Didi💋💋
Wanna room up with Char?

Bb❤️❤️
Uh noo I dont think so Diorr

Didi💋💋
oh welll sucks since hes looking at u very much.😏

Bb❤️❤️
Nopeee

>>>>>

Blair got bored very quickly so she decided to make some insta posts.

Blairreynolds has posted.