08.Loving two

It was finally morning

It was finally morning. The day the guys would recite the poems. They apparently got no sleep since they stayed all night learning poems and guarding with the guide.

"I could not wake up but the guys will say the poems today"Momona said rubbing her eyes. "I know rightt"Dior said putting on her gloss.

"Room 416 phones"the guide had spoken. The girls got out and there they saw a sleepy Tristan. "Wow you look terrible"Blair said. "Ha beat it"Tristan said closing his eyes. "I was gonna give you my eye masks but nevermind I guess "she said getting into the room.

"No please I'm sorry"he said. "Dont worry"the girl replied winking as he thanked her.

They got their phones and now it was time for the morning walk.

"Okay lets go people now we are gonna go down then up"the guide said energetic. "How can he be so energetic and he still guarded all night with us"Walker said rubbing his eyes. "I know right hes like an army dog"Blair said making the others laugh.

Suddenly,Dylan came and put his arm around her. "Morning B"he said smiling as the girl replied to him.

"Hey can we talk?"Charlie said awkwardly. "Uh yeah sure gimme a sec"she said leaving Dylan and going to Charlie.
"Uh so wanted to see if things were good between us"Charlie said when suddenly that girl from before came. "Char char come onn, oh wait whos this"she said looking at Blair weirdly.

"Yeah its good we never had anything in the first place barely even friends"she said turning at Charlie then leaving to go to Dylan.

Maybe it was a little bit harsh but whatever. 'Who does she think she is to talk to me like that,not Blair reynolds honey'she thought.

After they had completed the walk it was poem time. "No recording"Dan spoke.

Suddenly Walker got up to present the show. "Today we are gathered to watch the "towards the mountain" show presented by a group of actors"walker said. "I will start with my song"

"The wheels on the bus go round and round,round and round all day long, the wheels on the bus go quick quick,quick all day longg"walker said as the others bursted out laughing when Dan spoke up "dont laugh otherwise you'll get songs and poems too" with him saying that everyone hid their laughs.

"Now its Mason Thames with the Alphabet song"Walker said reading out of his letter.

"Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz now I know my abcs everyone sing it with me"Mason sang almost bursting out his organs.
"Now Its aryan simhadri with a poem"Walker said.

"The mountain wishes to kiss the sky, the sky desires to meet the sea, and the sea finds home at the foot of the mighty mountain. Who says a love triangle ends sourly"Aryan said as the others clap. While Blair was shook off a little bit.