Wow

Niesha P.o.v

The Light Turned On Nd There Jhonnell Was Wit The Most Devilish Smirk On His Face " Owwwe If I Wasn't Tied Down To This Chair I Would Kill Yu" Alishia Sed I Juss Shook My Head In Disgust At Jhonnell As A Tear Rolled Down My Cheek He Walked Up To Me Nd Tried To Wipe My Face But I Snatched Away. " He Walked Over To Alishia Nd sed " Yu Would Kill Me?" "Yup"Alishia Replied Well To Bad Yu Can't Another Voice Sed Walkin In I Looked Up Nd Saw It Was That Bitch Miracle I Had Pure Hatred In Me For The Both Of Them I Looked At Alishia Nd She Looked At Me I Shook My Head " Oh So Jhonnell This The Hoe Yu Got Bac Wit Nd Cheated On Me? Then Got The Stupid Hoe Pregnant Y'all Both Sum Stupid Ass Bitches" I Spat Out He Walked Up To Me Angrily Nd Sed "WAT TF YU JUSS SED?" Both Of Y'all Some Stupid Bitches I Sed. After That He Sent A Powerful Slap To My Face I Sat There In Shocked I Felt My Face Throbbin Nd I Juss Put My Head Down Jhonnell Walked Over To Alishia Nd She Spit In His Face He Drew His Hand Bac Nd Punched Ha She Found A Way To Kick Him In His Manhood Nd He Fell To The Ground In Pain I Tried To To Wiggle My Hand Out The Ropes But Of Course That Failed. Jhonnell Got Up Nd Grab The Butt Of His Gun Nd Hit Alishia Across The Face We Was Told To Never Let The Other Person Think They Put Fear In Our Hearts So She Wasn't Showin No Fear Instead She Smiled At Him Nd Sed "That's All Yu Got?" I Was Mean Muggin The Hell Outta Miracle Right Now Nd Jhonnell Saw It He Smiled Nd Sed " I Still Love Yu Thoo" I Laughed Nd Sed Fucc Yu Then He Slapped Me Again "I Hope Yu Burn In Hell" Was The Last Word I Sed Then He Walked Out The Basement Right A Long Wit That Hoe Miracle.