Meeting

Jhonnell P.o.v

We Pulled Up To The Trap House Nd I Call The WHOLE Crew Which Is Tmack, Jojo, Prince, Nezzy, Jb Nd 10 Others. I Began To Talk "As Yu All Know We Are Here To Talk About How To Take Out The Black Gang To Keep Them Niggas From Tryna Take Over Our Territory So Do Any Of Yu Hav A Idea On Where They Located? "
I Don't Know Where They Located But I Know Someone Who Can Find Out Prince Sed. Who I Sed? My Homeboy David He Gud At That Ill Call Him Over Arrd 110 I Sed. When David Came In He Had This Computer Wit Him Nd We Gave Him A Little Bit Of Information On The Black Gang Nd Juss Like Dat He Found Out Where They Located. Boss Man They Located In A Old Trap Old In Compton Not Too Far From Here. How Long Its Gonna Take To Get There? Jojo Sed About 10 Minutes Since We Live In Crenshaw David Replied After He Sed That We Made Our Plan Got Dressed In All Black Nd Strapped Nd Loaded Up Our Guns Nd Hopped In The Black Van On Our Way There I Was Goin Over The Plan Again. Okay Jojo I Need Yu To Sneek To The Back Of The House Then Tmack Gonna Cum To The Front Nd Kill The Security Guards, After The Security Guards Is Gone I Need Yu, Nezzy, Nd Jb To Go Thru The Back Door Kill Everybody Yu See From There Gang While Me In The Rest Go Thru The Front Eveybody Sed Ok Of Course Jojo Ass Wanna Be Extra Talkin Bout Yea Lets Go Buss Dese Niggas Finna Go On A Killin Spree In Dis Bihh Nd Etc.. I Sed Ok Nigga Shut Up We Here Always On Go Mode But Dats Wassup Anyways We Here Y'all No The Plan Let's Go. After Those Words We All Put Our Guns On Silencer Nd Jojo Went To The Bac Of The House While Tmack Went To The Side I Threw A Rock At The Tree On The Other Side To Distract The Security Guards Nd As Soon As They Turned They Head Tmack Shot Em That Wen We All Bussed In Nd Started Shooting Shit Up Them Nigga Was Shooting Bac But We Still Killed Them All. We Looked Around To Make Sure All Of Our Crew Was Gud But Dem Fucc Niggas Shot Prince Da Boys Rush Him To The Van While Me Nd Thomas Burned The House Down Then Rush To The Hospital.
We Carried Prince In There "We Need A Doctor Now!" I Screamed At Some Ghetto Lady At The Front Desk Nd She Ignored Me Nd Kept Talkin On The Phone So I Grabbed The Phone Nd Sed We Need A Doctor Right Fuccin Now Then A Doctor Came Nd Put Prince On The Stretcher Nd Carried Him To A Room. We Been In The Waiting Room For Over An Hour Nd Still No Information On How Prince Doin So I Eventually Let The Rest Of The Crew Go Home But Me, Jojo Nd Tmack Waited. 10 Minutes Later A Doctor Came Nd Sed Family Of "Prince Watson" We Stood Up Nd The Doctor Sed "Well I Hav To Tell Yu He Is A Strong Man To Survive 2 Gunshots To The Ribs He Is Sleep In Recovery Nd Y'all Will Be Able To Visit Him Tomorrow But He Have To Stay In The Hospital For 2 Weeks To Make Sure Everything's Ok . After He Sed That We Thanked Him Then Left.