Bonus Chapter 4

The house was dead silent

The house was dead silent. I couldn't hear anyone. As I put the groceries in the pantry, I call out for my husband and my kids,

"Dari? Adonis? Alora?" As I start climbing the stairs, two small soft hands wrap around my legs.

My heart instantly melts as I look down at my little baby. Adonis had his hands wrapped around my legs, holding me securely. He rested his chin on my knees looking up at me , grinning.

His beautiful forest green eyes gleaming under the lights of the mansion. My sunshine.

"Hello my love" I peck his forehead, taking him in my arms as he extends his small hands towards me.

"Ello' mama" He grabs my cheeks in his chubby hands mushing them together. Adonis pouts and kisses my cheek, his big green eyes staring at me with a cheeky smile.

Adonis was almost 3 years old while Alora just turned one. We were here in Monaco in one of dari's buildings to celebrate her birthday.

"Where papa and lora?" I ask him. He was busy playing with the pendant which rested on my neck. When I gave birth to Adonis, Dari had bought me a sleek diamond necklace with our initials engraved on it.

RD.

"I show you" He points towards the stairs and I walk where he tells me to.

We stop infront of our room and I put a finger on my lips silencing him. I could hear soft murmuring and blabbering from inside the room.

I poke my head inside and the sight infront of me warms my heart.

Alora sat on the bed, her back resting against the bedrest while dari laid in her lap.

She was busy putting her bows and different types of pins in his hair while he laid there. He was shirtless making his back muscles exposed. The tattoos running down his arms and back.

His veiny arm was securely wrapped around her while his head was resting on her tummy.

My world.

"Can we join?" I question smiling at the two. Dari instantly tucks his head out and sighs in relief. He gets up from the bed walking towards me,

Wrapping his arm around us both, he pecks both of our heads.

"I missed you baby" he inhales my scent, holding me for a few minutes.