Chapter 31 - Confession

"A confession has to be part of your new life." – Ludwig Wittgenstein

Danielle's POV

"Madam, someone's looking for you." I frowned at that because that's one in a blue moon occurrence. No one ever look for Danielle Sy, the witch here in our haunted house or even for now Danielle de Silva, the married witch. Then who's that?

When I looked down from the grand staircase, I saw the beautiful woman standing beside the double door wearing her usual garb thrasher pants, black Beatles shirt and red sneaker with matching backpack and a black cap. She looks more of going to a night camp than visit a friend. I smiled at the thought. No matter what she wears, she always looks stunning. No wonder she snatched the heart of the notorious playboy businessman, Leandro Valderama III.

So what's the crazy Dominique Red doing in my humble haunted house?

"Hey, what brought you here?" I smiled at her raising my fist for a bump. That served as a greeting whenever we see each other.

She raised her fist hesitantly at first and then smiled awkwardly.

"Excuse me, but I'm looking for Danielle de Silva." She offered her hand for a shake afterwards and then smiled her genuine smile. "I'm Dominique Red, her best friend."

My heart fluttered hearing that. She said I'm her best friend. She's the first female who told me that and really means it.

Holy Mary mother of God, she doesn't recognize me.

Of course she will not be able to recognize me. I'm not wearing my disguise.

Why I'm not wearing my disguise anyway? Yeah, right because it's my face rest day and the robot just flew back to New York for a conference, so there's no need for the ugly Mrs. Danielle de Silva.

Oh no, I don't ever plan to do it, but I guess I just have to do it. Right now.

I have to confess.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Dominique's POV

I tell you what, I'm abnormal. It's because instead of being angry and withdrawn, I felt thrilled and excited when I heard Elle's confession.

The truth is, when I first saw Elle during our first band practice, my first impression was that she's a weird thing. But that's in a good side because her personality is so intriguing. That's exactly the reason why Demon and Chev accepted her in the group.

The more I know her true personality the more I get to like and love her. She has hard exterior but when you get through that, you'll meet the talkative, the lively, the crazy Danielle Sy de Silva.

And now as I'm looking at her, I felt like I'm hypnotized. Maybe she's really a witch as what most of people called her.

Elle wearing her disguise is beautiful but Elle without all those ugly disguises with her heart-shaped face bare from any aesthetics and makeup, her beauty is bewitching. Her chinita eyes are sparkling with humor that only she can phantom.

"You're creeping me man. Don't look at me like that." She was hesitant for a moment after she apologized for what she'd done.

"I know." I said shaking my head. "God, you're a goddess man." I blurted out, which made her laugh loudly holding her stomach.

She's laughing at me now, which caused her eyes to close in the process. It looks like her eyes are laughing as well.

"I can't believe this, after all my confessions, all you just have to say is you're a goddess man?" She chuckling as she said that. "I thought you're going to give me some piece of your mind and then slam the door as you find your exit like any other normal people do when they discover that their friend is making a fool out of them."