Chapter 12

Ahana beta come inside we are waiting for you. Dadu said in sweet voice

Ahana smiled hearing dadu .

Ahana what are you doing here.mihir asked.

I call her here she is the one who save my child. Dadu said with smile.

do you both know eachother fir se mel millap hone wala ha . Aditya said
Everyone laughed hearing him.

I know her because she is my childhood best friend. Mihir said with smile.

After little chit chat every went to have lunch .

Bete who is in your family. Dadu asked ahana .

Dadu vo mummy died when I was 10 in car accident and papa is hospital now. Ahana said in sad voice.

Aditya was shocked hearing her .

Oo what was your papa name . Dadu asked

Rohit Sharma he use to work in your company but his health was not good so . Ahana said.

Oo i know him he is such an honest person whenever I was on live he use to see all work such a sweet person he was . Dadu said with smile

How was he now .??? Dadu asked

He is good now dadu .Ahana said with smile

Ook i will going to meet him very soon.dadu said

Sure dadu anytime.

Aditya pov

When I see her I was in shock that who call her but my dadu and i didn't said thankyou to her for saving my life .

She is looking damn beautiful in her simple Kurti .I can stare her whole day. I come back in my sense when janvi cheard her Throat.

Bhai don't stare her like this she will feel uncomfortable. Janvi said with smirk on her face.

Shut up you little creature I'm not starting.

And another shock come when she told she don't have mother and her father is in hospital.
Why don't she share it with me ..
But you never asked her( bhudhu). I thought in my mind.

That's why she leaves as alone. I feel bad for her she never received mother's love.

But very soon you will get all love Ahana that's my promise to you. I thought.

After a little laugh mihir went to drop ahana at her home I want to go but ahana said you need bed rest and all three were agreed with her that why.

Bhai you loved ahana na ?? Janvi asked with smirk on her face.

Who told you. I said hesitately

I know Bhai you loved her your eyes and face tell all the thinks . She said.
And went towards her room.

I love her??? I don't know but the felling when she was around is something as ..

I question myself and went straight towards my bed room.

Malhotra Mansion in morning

Janvi come fast for breakfast beta it's getting late. Dadu shouted from downstairs.

Coming!!! Janvi shouted

Ufff this girl.dadu said and went towards Aditya who were sitting on dinner table.

It's ok dadu she will come you sit and have breakfast otherwise we are doing to get late , Aditya said in low voice.

Good morning guys??? Did both of sleep well last night?? Janvi said in exicetment sitting infront of dadu at dinner table.