Chapter 7

Dada ji POV

"We are ready to leave the therater as movie is finished but janvi said she want to go washroom so I just nodded and stand up from my seat". After she went from there i thought to wait for her outside when i bumped into some one.

"Sorry beta ji you didn't get hurt na" . I said in guilty voice.

"Can't you see old man. Or your eyesight is weak". He shouted at me.

All the people who is present there started to see us.

I'm sorry beta ji. it's by mistake. I said in guilty and low voice.
I was saying sorry to the person but one of boy come in between us .

You don't have manners to talk elders. He said to that person who is shouting at me .

No i don't have what will you do. He shouted again.

Ook let's call the manager and police then you will do what you want to do ok . He said

"He started to apologize to me I just nodded with smirk on my face.

Uncle ji are you ok ". The kind men asked.

"Yep beta ji thankyou for helping me god bless you with happiness. "I said happily.

Thankyou uncle jii i have to go now is there is some one with you i will drop you if you want. He said.

No my granddaughter is with me . She is gone to washroom she will come. You can go beta .i said

"Ok , he said

After some time janvi come from washroom."

Janvi: dadu are you ok did someone try to hurt u . She said in low voice.

Me :no beta but one kind man help me .

Janvi : who he is I want to say thanku to him. She said smiling

"Me : ooo let me see I think he is gone. I said sadly

Janvi: oh it's ok dadu .

Me : yes let's go

Janvi:ok

We both left from there.......

"I went towards the main door of theatre to take my cousin sister with me as she come here with her friends"

I'm searching for her that time i hear the old man saying sorry to a man without and mistake. So I went there .

Why you will say sorry uncle health will say sorry to you. I said

It's ok beta it's my fault. Uncle said in low voice.

You don't have manners to talk to elders. I said to the man standing infront of me.

Do what ever you want. He man said fearlessly.