Treasure Beyond Riches

The warrior and the captain's brother continued to wander the mysterious paths of the forest after leaving the building. With every step, the snake hisses carried the traces of the hidden dangers in the depths of the forest. They moved through the high grasses and finally reached the edge of the forest.

However, just as they were about to reach the beach, the huge snake rising from the ground appeared in front of them again.

The captain's brother felt his heart beating fast when they faced the huge snake rising from the ground, just a few steps away from the beach. The snake's eyes were shining with anger and hunger, as if it was roaming around here with the duty of protecting this island. The warrior stood still with the captain's brother, without taking a step back.

The huge snake moved towards the duo, curling through the high grasses. The warrior gripped his sword firmly with the determination to protect the captain's brother. He prepared to fight with the snake's huge body.

The snake's rustling breath and poisonous teeth were spreading fear throughout the big forest.

The snake's attack came suddenly. The warrior swung his sword with his reflexes, but he had to use all his skills to resist the snake's fast and powerful strikes.

In this fierce struggle in the high grasses, the captain's brother was also thinking about what he could do.

The warrior resisted the snake's attacks skillfully, but he was struggling against the snake's huge power and speed. The captain's brother was wandering around helplessly, wondering what to do. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind.

The captain's brother noticed a long branch around him. He ran towards that branch and tore it off. As the warrior continued to resist the snake's attacks, the captain's brother quickly moved behind the snake. He aimed at the snake's tail and hit it hard with the branch.

With the sound of the branch hitting, the snake's attention was distracted. The warrior took advantage of this opportunity and started to strike faster and more effectively. The snake's body curled, but it was still thrashing dangerously.

The captain's brother continued to distract the snake's attention with the branch in his hand. He was also trying to make a plan to help the warrior. The duo, who resisted the snake's fierce attacks, began to slowly repel the snake by working together.

With a quick thought, the warrior struck a sharp blow to the snake's body. This blow split the snake's body into two parts and fell on the floor.

The captain's brother looked at the warrior in astonishment. "That was an amazing move!" he said admiringly.

The warrior said, "Let's go before more of them come," and set off for the boat, walking around the two parts of the snake.

When they left the depths of the forest and reached the beach, they had managed to reach the boat. The warrior jumped into the boat with the captain's brother. They took the oars and moved towards the open waters.

As they moved away, the silhouette of the island's mysterious forest slowly disappeared. The memories of the struggle they left behind and the victory they won echoed on the water as a harbinger of a new beginning. Looking back one last time, the captain's brother was very pleased with his situation.

"I couldn't find the treasure, but at least I'm alive, that's something."