1.

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐲.."

"I'm screwing you if you don't get that ass of yours, off the bed in next 30 seconds!!" Sayra yelled at me

"I'm screwing you if you don't get that ass of yours, off the bed in next 30 seconds!!" Sayra yelled at me. "How could you just do that to me? I actually don't wanna come yaar" I said as she was forcing me to go to the Nightclub with her.

"It's new year Ira! We can find hotties there! " she tried to convince me. I was in the search of a man but who'd guess that I'd find the love of my life at one random night at the club?

"Is Neeraj coming?" I asked to which she moved her head sideways which meant that he isn't coming. He is my ex-boyfriend and one of my friends group. And there's no way I wanna see him on the new year's Eve.

Finally I decided to throw away my laziness which had wrapped itself up around me and I got out of the bed.. And what the fuck?

Sayra was ready!! She was asking me to get ready since an hour now and I was procrastinating on purpose. But I didn't think that she'd get ready before me!..

I opened my closet and started to look for a suitable outfit for today's occasion. It was a party where my all my friends were gonna be there and I'm not going to lie, I had kind of a hectic day today so I didn't wanted to go.

Which one? I asked Sayra to choose one out of the two dresses I picked. One was a Red bodycon dress and the other was a white one.

"The white one would look better" Sayra suggested.

"But I wanna wear Red" I said.

"Tu agar Red hi pehenne vali thi toh mereko kyu pucha? "
(If you were gonna wear Red one only then why did you even ask for my opinion?)

"Chill yaar!! Fine vaise the white one also would look pretty" I said.

And at the end of our discussion, I decided to wear the white one.This was my outfit-

This was my outfit-