Chapter 4: Prophecy

Authors note:
Please have look at my book trailer I added up top made by AlexandraMcKee. Hope ypu like the chapter. As always please vote and comment. Much love Tanisha.

Annabeth's P.O.V
I looked out across the camp and saw Tahila's tree. I missed Tahila so much. I wish she was here right now so I could talk to her about my dream. For neatly the whole day I had forgotten about it but I would remember every time I looked at Percy. 'If it was just a dream then why did it feel so real?' I asked myself. Suddenly the conch horn sounded. I walked over to the dinning area. I sat down with my cabin. Shortly after there was food on the table. I got up, scrapped some of my food into the fire and whispered a hi to my mum. I looked across the tables till my eyes landed on the ones they were searching for. Percy looked at me intensly, trying to figure out my mood.
"Attention here campers." Chiron said stamping his hoove against the floor, "ok so once we have all finished eating we will head to the camp fire."
Soon after everybody got up and headed down to the fire. I asked Chiron whether it would be alright if I went to straight to bed and he said yes.

Percy's P.O.V
I looked out across the lake. This was definitely my element. I stood up and placed my hands onto the bottom of my shirt. I slowly started to lift my shirt up only to be stopped by the conch horn. I pulled my shirt back down and walked to the dinning area. I sat down at my table.
Shortly after there was food on the table. I got up, scrapped some of my food into the fire. I looked across the tables till my eyes landed on the ones they were searching for. I looked at Annabeth intensly, trying to figure out her mood.
"Attention here campers." Chiron said stamping his hoove against the floor, "ok so once we have all finished eating we will head to the camp fire."
Soon after everybody got up and headed down to the fire. Once everybody was down there, I scanned my eyes amoung the crowd looking for Annabeth.

The light shone into my cabin making it shine off thinhs and into my eyes. I groaned and got up, I hadn't gotten much sleep last night since I was worried about Annabeth. I was pulled out of my thougts by a large thud.
"Percy, Chiron wants to see you." Grover said panting.
"Ok I'll be there soon." I replied getting up. I pulled new clothes in and walked out of my cabin.i walked across the camp and to the big house. As I got closer I could see Annabeth there, talking to Chiron.
"Ah, Percy my boy." Chiron greeted me. Annabeth looked at me and smiled. I think my heart melted a little bit.
"So why'd you call us here?" I asked. Annabeth looked at me and glared. I flashed her a smile.
"It seems this new threat is gettinh worse." Chiron replied walking into the big house, "I want you two to go to the orical and see if there is a prophecy for this."
Annabeth and I both nodded and walked up to the atic.

I opened the door and walked in. Everything was how it was from when I was last in here, years ago.
"Ask the question you need to get the answer you want." The orical said.
"Is there a prophecy about a new goddess?" I asked. Smoke started pouring out of the mouth before the orical started talking again.

Evil has woken to claim the Earth. Five heros go forth for the gods they serve. Don't trust eachother, thoughts or dreams. Always remember it's not what it seems. One shall find what they've been missing. To do what's right, But most of all don't sleep at night. To destroy the one that could make them froget.