Chapter 3: Real or Not? Part 1

Annabeth's P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and looked around. Where was everyone? I got up and walked to the door. I walked out of the cabin hoping to see someone but no-one was there. This was weird it was early but no one was in the cabin. I walked out further, there wasn't any body out side.
"Help!" I heard a voice yell from the direction of the forest. I walked closer, scared of what was in there. I got to the edge of the forest befoee the voice came again.
"Help!" The voice yelled again stabding there the voice sounded familiar. I decided to go with my heart and see who it was and help.
"Annabeth help me!" The voice shouted l. I suddenly realized that the voice belonged to percy. I was now more determined to find him.
"Percy where are you?" I yelled fearing I wouldn't find him. I waited for a response but didn't get one. I continued going forward hopping that I was going the right way.

"Annabeth come here I need help." I finally heard his voice again. This time I ran to him, I started seeing a yellow light. I stumbled into a clearing. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden brightness. Once my eyes focused I saw shadow. I walked closer and saw it was Percy. He was tied up and unable to move.
"Percy." I said walking a bit closer.
"That's far enough." A voice said walking out of the shadows. I turned my head to the voice. His face became clearer and I realized it was Luke.

"What are you doing here, how did you get out of the underworld?" I asked not believing it was him. A sly smile started to form on his face and I wanted to punch it right off. Coming up beside him was a mintor. I looked over at Percy and noticed that he was starting to wake up.

"That doesn't concern you." He said rudely. The mintor walked closer to Percy. My heart started racing, I knew what was coming next and I didn't like it. Percy breath hitched and his eyes met mine. I turned my face to a now laughing Luke. I knew I was next but Luke vanished so did the mintor. I fell to the ground. I ran over to Percy and unchained him. He fell straight to the ground and I feel my eyes start to water.
"Annabeth." Percy whispered. I looked down at him. He face now pale and his skin going cold.
"Annabeth I l-l-love you." Percy chocked. Suddenly I wasn't looking at his beautiful blues eyes. Percy was now laying lifeless in my arms. The one person that was important in my life, now gone.