Chapter 2 : Powerplay ‼️

I woke up on time and picked and outfit for the day, I put on my favorite shoes and as usual, I flew to school.
*New message*

                                                                    — Https/.Mangoliamiddleschool.com —

                                                                          𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓼

                                           𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼:
                                                                                  𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 : 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪
                                                                                    𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 : 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂

                                         𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓾𝓹 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓼 :
                                                                        𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵 : 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮
                                                    𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓼 : 𝓔𝓿𝓪,𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷,𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽

                                     𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼 :
                                                                                                    𝓨/𝓷
                                                                                              𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪
                                                                                                𝓓𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷
                                                                                             𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂

"YES I MADE IT!! Kinda" I said as I squeal. "Didn't know dylan auditioned tho..." I asked myself. "Eh who cares I just have to care that I made it!!" I yelled. I went to school and today was... PICTURE DAY?! I just received a message from Leanna saying picture day was today. I flew back home and did my makeup,skincare,hair etc. I changed my fit to something better and I looked pretty good so I flew back to school and good thing I made it on time. I went to the theater and talked to maddison and kev as usual and kev didn't audition but he went here everyday to talk to us. "Hey guys are you ready for picture day?" asked Leanna. "Yep! I literally flew back home and did my makeup,skincare,hair etc lol" I replied. "Well I'm still going to look the best in this program though" Leanna said as she poses. we all laugh. We waited in line and got our photos taken by a lazy photographer who wasn't paid enough to care. After a few ppl it was my turn and I accidentally exposed my fangs.

Good thing I covered my mouth but I didn't use foundation so I still glowed on the camera.

                                                                 [Time skip when y/n goes back to her house]
"Y/n!! we need to go back to school to take ur photo Miss Jordan just called apparently there was some sort of glitch with the camera." my mom stated. "Hmmm" I said to myself but then saw my reflection in the mirror and remembered my glow. "uh-oh" I said. I went up and added foundation and changed into a long-sleeved top. My mom dropped me off school and I re-took my photo. Everything went smoothly and my photo was fine. It was a tiring day so I went to sleep early.

[Word count : 372 words]