Chapter 1 : Pilot ‼️

Y/n's POV
*Ding ding!*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing.I got up immediately which i don't normally do but today was the audition for the school musical and got ready for school. Took a shower,brushed my teeth picked and outfit,did my skincare plus some light makeup and curled my hair a bit. I hated going to school since I'll have to meet my worst ememy, Dylan Helsing. He has always been a hunter and he always hated me just as much I hated him. "Y/n!! come down we're going to be late come and eat your breakfast." my mom yelled. "Coming!!" I yelled back. Today's breakfast was avacado toast. It's not my favorite but it's pretty good. I threw on my shoes and flew to school. I met Maddison and Kev at school and we talked.

Dylan POV
I woke up and guess what ,I was late. I quickly got ready and brought my duffle bag. I ran to school as fast as I can. I hated Y/n's guts,she's always been so annoying. I went to Mr.Luna's class and good thing I wasn't so late as I thought. We have new seating arrangements every week and I saw the new seating arrangement and I was next to Y/n. I groaned and took a seat next to her. She separated our tables abit.

Narrator's POV
"I was hoping you wouldn't come today but here you are." y/n said. "Well I showed up and so what?? what do you want me to do I'm alr here" Dylan shouted back. Y/n rolled eyes.

Y/n POV
[During Mr.Luna's class]
I tried to take a peek at Dylan's WS (worksheet) bc I didn't know the answer to question 6 and Dylan unfortunately caught me and said "Hey don't look at my answers!" he said as he covered his WS with his arm."Am not! plus why would I copy from someone not even good at language arts?!"I replied. Dylan scoffs and I roll my eyes. Soon later Dylan was done and so was I. We both got up and submitted our paper on his table. We did it at the same time so our hands met... Idk why but I had a feeling in my stomach. Butterflies. I started thinking to myself : "What why am I getting butterflies I hate Dylan plus he is a hunter hunting my kind.Probably because it's my first time touching a boy's hand"
[Back to reality]
I saw a hint of red rise to his face but we both looked away. Good thing no one noticed since they were busy with their WS "Uh mr luna what do we do when we're done" I asked. "Yeah yeah just do whatever" He replied. He wasn't such a hard working teacher,he was still watching his football game on his phone. Me and Dylan sat in our seats and I went on my phone while Dylan was just staring at the floor.

Dylan POV
After me and Y/n sat down,I stared at the floor thinking about what just happened just now. I blushed at her touch when our hands met but I wasn't sure why probably because no one ever touched me like that. I hate her anyways it doesn't matter. After thinking uhm abt that,I went on my phone.

Narrator POV
*Ding ding!*
That was the school bell which for Y/n meant that she needs to be at the theatre because she had her auditions for : 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪 ~
She ran to the theatre and she saw Maddison! She went to talk to her and they chatted for a while. Then it was time for the audition. *Time skip to after the principal's office*

Y/n's POV
I was walking with Maddison and Kev after school like usual and we talked about school and our social life. We dropped off Kev at 𝓗𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓼 and walked him in. But I surprisingly saw...Dylan. We made eye contact for a sec but the I was thinking that he might just use me to capture me and give me to the shapeshifter so I ignored him. Now that we were in the basement thingy of Hammer and Tongs we looked through some blended comics and I got a text from my dad.

💬 Hey kiddo, are you on your way home?

Yeah! I'll be right there!!💬

"I better go my dad's waiting for me" I said. "Oh ok bye see you at school and don't forget to call me tonight!!" Maddison said. "Bye y/n see you at school!" Kev said. I walked out the basment and was about to exit but there he is again Dylan. I completely ignored him this time and left the shop. I flew home and saw my family and my dad's favorite child, Rainey the bulldog(i mean i think he's a bulldog correct me if i'm wrong) After that I went up to my room and went on my phone the rest of the day. After dinner,I had a group call consisting Kev,Maddison and Leanna. Me and Leanna just became friends recently and she hasn't done anything bad to me,Kev and Maddison so we invited her to the call. She know about blendeds already so we weren't so secretive around her.
[In the call]
Y/n : Guys the craziest thing happened at language arts today.
Maddison : What happened??
Y/n : Me and Dylan accidentally held hands and I had a sick feeling in my stomach
Kev : Y/n you need to stay away! He's a hunter he could be using you!
Leanna : Y/n listen to Kev he's dangerous you saw him in action.
Y/n : I know, that's why tomorrow i'm ignoring him completely and plus I don't have language arts tomorrow.
Maddison : Hey guys do you want to hang out at my mom's restaurant tomorrow?
Kev : like all of us?!
Maddison: Ya it's how it works
Leanna : Sure i'm down
Maddison : You y/n?
Y/n : yeah ofc
Kev : Guys I gotta go
Leanna : same I need to start my live for my lifers.
All : Cya!!
[Call ends]
I brushed my teeth and was about to go to bed but that moment with Dylan today,couldn't leave my mind.

Y/n's mind: No y/n! he is a hunter hunting your kind and he is again, so so soooo annoying.

Little did y/n know,Dylan was thinking the same...

Hey guys hope y'all like this and btw this chapter was copy pasted from my crappy notes app. If this gets 40 views and 10 comments I'll do chapter 2. baiiiii