The Wizard's Attack

Roxy decides to let her father in on her big secret, but the wizards spoil her special moment. Meanwhile, the Winx, and the Specialists prepare for the final clash as the pets led by Kiko and Artu launch a rescue mission of their own. Roxy's dog is in danger, she transforms into the Fairy of the Animals.

Klaus gently placed Artu on the ground, the dog still unconscious. Roxy came to kneel beside them, crying softly as she watched her best friend lie there practically lifeless. Klaus hugged his daughter, in ab attempt to comfort her.

The Winx stood their ground against the Wizards, blocking them from Roxy and her dad.

"Give us the White Circle. This is your last warning." Ogron said.

"Never, Ogron. We won't give in to your blackmail." Phoebe said, the circle gleaming on her finger.

"Winx! Protect Artu, Roxy and her father. We'll hold the wizards off." Keith said, as the Specialists stepped up between the girls and the Wizards.

Ogron pointed a finger at the guys, making Duman shapeshift into a wolf. The wolf lept into the air, landing on Timmy, pinning him down, making him scream.

"Well, we'll try at least." Sky added.

Anagan sped towards Riven and Brandon, knocking their swords off their hands. Gantlos walked up after that, using his magic to stomp on the ground, creating an earthquake that sent them flying. Helia and Nabu charged at the blonde wizard, but he clapped his hand, sending a wave of energy that stopped them.

Sky charged at Ogron, trying to attack him, but Ogron sidestepped his attacks. The red haired Wizard used his magic to grab Brandon's sword, using it to stop Sky's attack. He smirked as Sky panted tiredly, and then lept towards the girls.

"Now you're mine." Ogron said and then casted a spell at the girls.

Keith slid in between them, drawing out his bayard, holding off the spell.

"Phoebe, I'll hold him off as long as I can. You've gotta get out of here, now!" The Prince Of Valeria said.

"But, we can't leave you here." Phoebe protested.

"Take Roxy to a safe place, we'll find you." Keith said.

"Keith! No!" Phoebe said, her hands already glowing with energy, but Stella placed a hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"Phoebe trust him,. The Specialists can handle themselves, I'm sure."

Phoebe nodded, as Bloom turned to Roxy and her father.

"Don't worry we'll protect you." The Dragon Fairy reassured.

"Winx Zoomix!"

Phoebe slowly landed on a white platform, smiling softly she twirled on her tippy toes as the three Special wings spun around her. Bending forward slightly, she chose the Zoomix wings.

"Come on!"

With a snap of her fingers, her normal wings turned into the Zoomix wings.

The Winx girls teleported with Roxy, Klaus and Artu, out of the warehouse.

Gantlos and Anagan looked at where the girls stood in confusion.

"No!" Ogron exclaimed, drawing Duman's attention. "Hurry up and cone the entire city. I want Phoebe and the White Circle."

Duman shapeshifted into a hawk, as the wizards ran out of the warehouse.

"Everyone else is disposable! Now come on!"

Timmy managed to toss a tracking chip on to Anagan's coat.