"Ughhh.. " Disha faked coughed . Making Ekansh and Surbhi finally look away from each other.

"Do you any work?" Ekansh tried to act all cool.

"Oh yeah." Disha said.

"What is it?" Ekansh asked.

"Surbhi want to ask you something." Disha said. Surbhi quickly looked at her with 'Bitch what?' expression.

"Ok go ahead." Ekansh said correcting his watch.

"I don't-" Surbhi was cut off by Disha.

"Kaisi lag rhi hu?" Disha hurriedly said.
(How am I looking?)

"What?" Ekansh said.

"That's what she wanna ask. Yeah." Disha completed her words. Surbhi glared at her.

Ekansh again glanced at Surbhi from head to toe. But didn't said anything. He just went inside the room. His behavior upsets Surbhi. She didn't said but she was excited about his reaction. But this reaction of him makes her sad. Her face fell down. But she tried to cover it with a smile.

"I think you should get ready too." Surbhi said with her fake smile.

"I'm sorry Surbhi.. I didn't know-" Disha was apologising.
"It's ok. Now go and get ready." Surbhi said pushing Disha's back to her room direction. Disha went towards her room.

Surbhi took a deep breath and entered inside the room.

Entering the room she saw Ekansh sitting on bed like he was waiting for her. When he saw her he quickly stood up and started coming towards her.

He stand in front of her. Surbhi looked at him with confused eyes. He grabbed her both shoulders and leaned closer to her face.

"Tumne pucha tha na kaisi lag rhi ho?" He said in his deep voice.
(You asked how are you looking?)

"Bilkul meri lag rhi ho." He whispered huskily in her ears giving goosebumps all over her body. He then planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. She closed her eyes.

"I can show you how beautiful you are looking but i don't wanna ruin your lipstick for now." Ekansh again said in deep voice. Surbhi turned her head to hide her blushing face. She was feeling something which can't be explain but it's beautiful.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting." Ekansh said. Surbhi nodded.

"May i?" Ekansh said offering his hand to Surbhi. She gladly accepted. Then the both went downstairs.
.
.
.
Everyone's Attention was focused on them. All were admiring the couple. But someone was burning is jealously. Jiya.

"I've never seen Ekansh smiling this much." A friend of Minakshi said.

"He must love Surbhi so much." Other one spoke.

Minakshi's heart lights up with joy after seeing the relationship of Ekansh and Surbhi. Those comments from her friends make her feels more good.

Surbhi's parents didn't came because her father was ill. And Aman's exams were going on.

Surbhi and Ekansh was centre of attention. They meet all the guest one by one and received blessings from everyone.

Currently Dada ji Minakshi and Rajveer are attending guest and Surbhi Ekansh Disha and Arjun are standing at one place.

"You are looking wonderful Surbhi." Arjun compliments.

"Thank you. And you are looking dashing too." Surbhi compliments back.

"Mere samne meri he biwi se flirt kar rha iski toh mai." Ekansh thought.

(He is flirting with my wife in front of me.)