SEVEN

one of them girls —the weeknd, jennie, lily rose depp

Burning.

Her body was on fire.

Daenerys didn't know why she could see through the screen of smoke as she lay on the bed of midnight sheets and silks with her bare body on display, but she knew who it was.

...the man kneeling down with his head between her legs.

Her eyes were fluttering close as her breath came out in soft pants. There was a name on the tip of her tongue that threatened to slip...

But the tingles of pleasure that were torturing her with every slow lick of tongue that traveled up her clit made all thought disappear. A hand littered with rings traveled up her body through the smoke, gripping her breast and squeezing while she let out a gasp.

Her legs threatened to close, but his other hand pushed her legs apart again.

Somehow, she could see his purple eyes look up at her with warning.

"Keep your legs open like a good girl."

As the sun shined in through the casements, Daenerys gasped awake in a startled manner but a tight grip on her kept her from shooting up. She found herself in her bed, but not alone.

She could feel his presence—Aegon was lying behind her, his arm draped over her body as they wrapped themselves into each other's embrace. He had stayed last night, after leaving her for a good hour then returning when her father left.

They did not speak when he had returned, for she was already lying in her bed curled under her blanket. She had only given him a look, and then he had silently joined her on the bed.

When they had fallen asleep, they were facing each other. Now he was embracing her.

He was breathing slowly beside her, into her hair, seemingly still asleep. His face peaceful and for once, not filled with sorrow or that melancholy expression he always wore. Beautiful, as always.

And just as it had been like the previous night, that small ray of light broke through the clouds, as if to say: 'No one will ever hurt you ever again.'

Daenerys shifted in his arms to face him. Her face burning with bashfulness to see him there so close.

This was comfortable, safe. It was perfect.

She raised her hand to trace the bottom of his lip...and her blush reddened even more when his lips puckered in response to kiss her thumb slightly.

At first, she thought it was a reaction while he slept.

But, in the next moment after she had touched his lips, Aegon's eyes fluttered open, and his body stirred. A soft sigh left his lips as he blinked his eyes awake, staring back at her.