Four eyes pup

Page 4 chapter 1

Word count: 864

Azura yawns as she wakes up slowly still drifting back into a half awake state. As Azura finally adjusts herself to the reality world she picks up her mobile device and heads down her hallway and makes her arrival to the kitchen. Azura calls and awaits for the mutt to answer the phone. As the crossbreed picks up the call Azura hears her groans at the other end.

"Morning Azura what makes you call me so early in the morning."Baine voiced in the background of Azura phone still tired with her low morning voice. Azura chuckled and replied "oh dear mutt it's 9 a clock, time to wake up and get your new pair of eyes." Azura grinned as she turns on the kettle,placing her coffee cup on the bench adding what she has with her coffee. Baine asks for clarification on the time, still trying to fully wake up as she processes the information.Azura, on the other hand, gives a swift and no nonsense response."10:30 you've got until then, don't be late," she says in a stern and confident voice, leaving no room for debate. Baine gets out of her bed putting on a pair of pants and a black leather jacket for the day ahead. Alright Seeya then doll~" Baine said with her tone playful but in a flirty way. Azura stumbles on her own words to lash out but cannot voice out from her lips. Baine stops the call leaving Azura all alone with her emotions.

Azuras pov: the mutt stops the call and leaves azura by herself and her emotions. Wet tears fall down her cheeks not shown to be stopping. "Stupid fucking mutt... stupid." Azura mutters to herself as she wipes of her tears. With her ears pointed down and her tail wrapped around her leg for self support.

Time skip.

Azura waits at a poll around the glasses shop waiting for Baines arrival. "Of course she's late" Azura mutters while scrolling thru her phone. As Azura scrolls through her phone, she comes across a memory-triggering message that instantly sends her spiraling. Her fingers tighten around the device as she struggles to suppress the emotions welling up inside her. She throws her phone as she compressed her emotions into her bottle again. As Azura finally gets her cool back in the right state she sees the street mutt from across the store.

Baine's heart skips a beat as she lays eyes on Azura, her intoxicating scent causing a rush of emotions to wash over her. Shedding her tough exterior, she walks up to her with a flirtatious grin etched on her face. "Hey Azzy," Baine said with a broad smile. "Let's hop in the shop now hm?" Azura says with a mothers smile as she takes Baines hand pushing her deep love fears in the hallow darkness in her.

With a deep breath, Azura manages to calm her racing thoughts and carefully releases her grip on her tail. She looks up at Baine and greets her with a gentle smile, her eyes glimmering with warmth. "Hey there, mutt," she says in a calm and nurturing tone.

Baines heart races on the careful but gentle words of azuras, feeling her heart melt from the gently affectionate tone. "Let's go in the shop shall we?" Baine asked with a exited determined tone. Azura replied back pacing her way to she shop already. "Yeah cmon, we don't have all day"

Timeskip:

Azura and Baine spend time trying on various glasses, with Baine cracking jokes left and right in his usual goofball fashion. Azura, however, keeps her eyes glued to her phone screen, trying to distance herself from the overwhelming feelings that bubble up whenever she sees Baine wearing glasses. After what seems like an endless cycle of trying on glasses,

Baine finally picks out the ones he believes Azura liked and holds them up to her face. "Hey Azura, check these out," she says with a hopeful grin, gazing at her expectantly.Azura takes a glance at Baine with her chosen glasses and breaks. Her heart feeling warm and soft. Azura replys with "yeah there good. I'll pay for them" "No, let me get them," Baine insists, seeing Azura reach for her wallet. Before she can protest, she swiftly purchases the glasses and hands them to her with a wide devilish smile. "I keep my promises,don't try me" Azura says as she puts her ring finger under Baines chin in a teasingly way to get under her skin.

Baines pov: Azura puts her ring finger in my chin my feelings mixing up and bubbling like I'm going crazy over just some girl. Baine blushes a little and looks away. "Yes ma'am" she replys to Azura.

Third person pov: "Good mutt" Azura says in return as she takes her finger away,smirking at Baines small expressions. "I guess I'll see you another time,have fun with the glasses four eyes mutt" Azura says,chuckling as she takes out her phone,walking to the entrance of the shop. "Seeya" Baine says smiling gently seeing the short succubus leave the shops entrance way.