Scary

Bills pov

Me and Tom were bickering which soon turned into punching and shoving each other I guess Nicole had enough and stood up from the couch.
"Bill. You sit here." She demanded pointing to one couch and turned to Tom and pointed to another couch.
"And Tom. you sit here." She huffed. Tom put his hands up in defense but I still stood.
"Bill. Sit.now." She glared. I gulped and sat down. I couldn't lie if I said I didn't blush. Seeing her all demanding like that ooh damn. I guess Georg noticed and started laughing.
"Ooh Billy boy likes being told what to do by a girl!" He howled with laughter. I started getting more red. Nicole giggled and turned a bit pink.
"He's a good boy..a good listener.." she winked. I lost my breath and just sat there with my mouth agape. She giggled and messed my hair up. The guys teased me and were laughing. Gustav kept poking me and teasing me and pointed out the red flush on my cheeks. Luckily Nicole had left the room so she didn't hear anything.
"Girl is 5'1 but can make bill fold how ironic.." Tom chuckled. He ain't wrong...but it was still embarrassing. A few days later I was getting water when I felt arms around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Nicole buried into my back. I blushed and put the glass down so I could pick her up and spin her around. She giggled and I dipped her making her squeal with excitement. I looked deep into her eyes and bit my lip.
"I want you to be my girlfriend." I gulped trying to be the dominant one. She just smirked at me.
"Aw is this you trying to tell me what to do?" She asked teasingly while batting her eyelashes. My breathing became ragged.
"Y-yes..yes it is.." I started to get super hot and I heard Nicole giggle and kiss me. I melted into the kiss and felt her pull away.
"Yes I will be your girlfriend.." she giggled at my dropped jaw and wide eyes. I soon melted into a smile and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around me and we stood there kissing as I pressed her against the corner of the counter deepening the kiss.