You cheater!

Bill's pov:

Me,the guys and my girlfriend Nicole were out at a party and I was getting pretty drunk when Nicole excused herself to the bathroom. I didn't think too much of it when a girl I've never met came up to me and started flirting. My brain couldn't comprehend what was happening and soon as I knew it she had me on the dance floor and my lips were on hers. I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. I had a girlfriend for crying out loud! I heard a gasp and when I turned around I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I saw Nicole's teary eyes and my heart sank. my soberness was coming back and i immediately tried to explain myself but she had already stormed away. my world was in shambles and it was all my fault.. I couldn't even blame the girl or the alcohol..

Nicole's pov:

It had been 2 weeks since bill cheated on me and I was a wreck. My eyes were puffy and my hair was a wreck. I hadn't eaten or left my house since that night. I couldn't stop scrolling through pictures of me and bill. A piece of me wanted to believe we were still happy but I knew none of that was true. I heard a knock on my door and took a deep breath before opening it. It was Gustav. He didn't say anything and just held his arms out. I started crying and jumped into them. I hadn't seen anyone in those two weeks so it felt good having someone. He held my head and hugged me tightly. We pulled away.
"Gus what are you doing here..." I asked, my voice horse from crying so much.
"We want you to come to our show..please Nikki..you don't have to do it for bill at least do it for me,Tom and georg.." he begged. I thought for a minute but ultimately I decided to go. Just because me and bill broke up doesn't mean I can't see the others..right? Gustav smiled and hugged me again before leaving. I smiled softly. The show was tomorrow so I decided to get myself presentable for tomorrow. I chose a striped tank top and some low waisted jeans and some accessories. It was around 8 pm so I decided to start getting ready for bed. I woke up the next day and dragged myself out of bed. I got ready since the show was at 4 pm and it was about 11 and I wanted to be able to mentally prepare myself. I got dressed and did my hair and wanted to wait on makeup so I would be able to cry and not ruin it. I got a call from my best friend Tara who had just gotten the news about Bill's cheating.
"Hey Nikki I heard what happened..how are you holding up..?" she asked softly. Her concern just made me want to cry. Tears spilled from my eyes and I could tell she could hear my sobs.
"Oh hun it'll be okay..just enjoy the show and don't worry about bill okay? After the show I'll come over and we can talk about it." She suggested. I hummed in agreement and we hung up. I decided to watch some tv while I waited. Soon 2 rolled around so I decided to do my makeup which consisted of silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner all around my eyes and pink lip gloss. I went through my jewelry and pulled out a necklace that had a little rose pendant that bill had given me. I don't know what came over me but I put it on and felt love for him all over again. You should never go back to a cheating ex but we were all drunk so maybe he wasn't thinking..? And plus bill is a romantic there is no way he would just go out and make out with a random girl..right? (A/n: But in all seriousness if he cheats no matter what leave and never return but I'll forgive him bc it's bill kaulitz)

I got in my car and drove to the venue. Once I got there the show was going to begin in 20 minutes so I chilled for 20 minutes in a little tent for celebs and family and since I was a famous singer and songwriter I was able to be there with the band's parents. Bill and Tom's mom rushed over to me and gave me a hug. She was a very sweet woman and loved me like I loved her. She didn't know much English so I learned German so I could better understand her.
"Ah Nikki, ich bin so froh, dass du gekommen bist! Ich habe es wirklich vermisst, dich zu sehen!" (Ah Nikki, I'm so glad you came! I really missed seeing you!") she greeted. I greeted her back and we waited for the show to start. The band came on and everyone went crazy. Bill looked like he was looking for someone and locked eyes with me. I looked at my feet not wanting to look at him. Before any songs started playing bills voice rang through the microphone.
"Thank you everyone for coming to the show and I promise that will be up soon but I have a really important confession.. so for two years I think everyone knows I have been dating this lovely girl Nicole Tomiczak..you all know her and I lost her due to a dumb accident..I had cheated on her at a party and I have no excuse for it accept to say I was drunk..because of my dumb self I lost the love of my life and I am so thankful that she came to this show..even if she didn't come to see me.." he chuckled softly at the last point and ushered me to come on stage. I thought and Mrs kaulitz placed a hand on my shoulder and encouraged me to go up. I gulped and went up.
"This was the lovely gorgeous woman that I let get away..Nicole I'm sorry..." he looked like he was about to cry. I nodded and tearfully ran into his arms. He hugged me tightly like he was afraid that he was going to lose me again. I kissed him softly and let him and the band continue with their show. After the concert I ran back into bills arms.
"I really am sorry Nikki..there hasn't been a day where that night wasn't running through my head.." he held my hands close to his chest and I cupped his face and kissed him reassuring him that it was okay. He did have to sleep on the couch for a week but that's beside the point. Though our relationship wasn't perfect it's still perfect to me. From that moment on bill never failed to show me he would never make the same mistake he made before.