Chapter 9

The members practice.

Praewa awoke early this morning. She yelled, "It's still early, and I want to sleep." "Mom, you just woke me up later, okay?" Praewa said to her mother.

Her mother entered her room and said, "What? You need to wake up now. You still have practice today; are you not going?"

"I'll go, but I'm still sleepy," Praewa stated.

Praewa's mother remarked, "This kid, get up now; you'll be late if you don't move quickly." Then her mother walks outside her room.

Praewa sighs and grabs her phone, checking to see if any of her members have messaged her. "No one messaged; how come?" she inquired. I'll call them one by one. Hehehe! "Praewa laughed.

Noon also just woke up and stated, "I almost forgot that we have a practice today. I'm not sure if I'll look good because of my eyes." She answered a call that she received out of the blue. Noon said, "Hello, what do you want?"

"Good morning, I called you because I want to ask if you are already preparing for the practice today," Praewa said to Noon.

"Why are you asking? I just woke up, and I'm planning to shower now, but you suddenly called me," Noon said.

"Oh! Okay, you should take a shower now. Bye bye! See you later, P'noon," Praewa said.

Anda has also woken up. "Ah! Practice, Practice again. I wonder how my girl is today," Anda remarked to herself, yawning. "Hahhh!" *sighs* "I need to brush my teeth; I already smell bad." While brushing her teeth, Anda received a phone call and checked to see who was calling. "It's just N'praewa." She didn't answer the call. "I think she's still not awake; she usually messages me if she's awake already." Anda checked her phone. "I still haven't received a message from her." Anda sat in her bed, looking at her phone. "Should I call her? "She said, "Ah! I will merely wait for her message."

_____________________________________________________________

Lookkaew's POV.

I got up early since my cat woke me up. I opened my phone and noticed that it was only my friends who had messaged me, and they were from my previous university. I thought to myself, "Maybe she isn't awake yet; I'll just let her sleep longer and wait for her message."

My grandmother noticed me and said, "Kamollak, aren't you going to eat breakfast? Come on, let's eat now."

"I'm coming!" I shouted a little because she just walked away after saying that. "I forgot that I slept while my door was open." *face palm* I stood up and went downstairs to eat, where my grandmother and aunt were already waiting for me.

"Where is your mom, our princess?" My aunt asked me.

"I don't know; maybe she goes out with P'mai." That's what I said.

P'mai is at my back. "I'm here. Mom is with dad; they went to the grocery store. She said she would buy something important."

"Kamollak, is the girl beside you at your graduation, the tall girl, your partner in your series?" Grandma said.

Then P'mai responded. "Yes, that girl is her partner," P'mai replied, and I simply nodded.

"That girl looks like a foreigner, doesn't she?" Grandma said.

"I believe she isn't," P'mai said.

And I spoke to them. "I'll just ask her later." I turn to P'mai and ask, "Are you going to accompany me, P'mai?"