Supernaturalll

SO many of you who have talked to me recently may have noticed a change.

*pulls out vintage spn poster out from behind back*

I AM OBSESSED WITH AN AMAZING SHOW CALLED SUPERNATURAL OKAY ITS THE MOST PERFECT THING EVER ITS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD LIKE IM NOT EVEN KIDDING BECAUSE THE PLOT IS AMAZING AND ORIGINAL AND IT JUST HAS SO MUCH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT LIKE DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE FREAKING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

And yesterday night I got past season 8 and I'm currently on 9.5 and I'm just internally dying because HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH SEASON 10 IF IT ISN'T ON NET FL I X YE T I CA NT EVEN

The road so far has been a long and crippling journey with lots of tears. Lots. If someone tells you Spn is painful DO NOT underestimate them because I have had it ruin my life. Its like a hole that you can never crawl out of. Ever. You're just stuck in a pit of misery and feels and death that you can't even deal with life sometimes. Supernatural. Is. Soul. Crushing. And. ANGSTY.

Its just SO GOOD THOUGH. The characters are incredibly written and you just forget that they aren't actually Dean and Sam and Cas. 

DOn't even get me started on Destiel. Okay cause once I talked with my friend for an hour straight about the season finale and how Destiel was completely and utterly canon and she just gave up and went to sleep. So don't get me started. 

But Dean and Cas love each other. SO MUCH. Like I can't give anything away because of spoilers, but they just love each other too much to be "brothers." ITS SOMETHING MOREE. And yeah they're both guys. Deal with it. (actually technically Cas didn't have a gender until the end of season 8 because angels don't have genders but Castiel's vessel was a man so he is a dude)

Like how do you not ship Destiel. I don't understand.

(Its only 9:41 over here and I have a feeling I will never get to sleep like ever just because I want so badly to finish season 9 like TODAYY.)

Night dweebs~