-Rivals-

————Rivals———

Main Character: Astrid Vienna Riddle

Face Claim: Nina Dobrev

Fandom: Harry Potter

Love Intrest: Harry Potter -slow burn-

Status: Unpublished

(Summary)

♥︎︎︎•:*:•♥︎
—————

Astrid Vienna Riddle: a surprise. A miracle, really, and she wasn't wanted by many people.

Astrid was born on 2nd January 1978 in Riddle manner, her mother having a very bad birth and died that night.

So she was left with her father, someone who never wanted children and couldn't care less  for her.

Though, there was one thing he was happy about, that he had an heir that could take over things when needed, a secret weapon of his own.

Because, of course, the Dark Lords daughter would be powerful. She just needed to grow into her powers.

But they took longer than he thought, Tom expected his daughter to be able to do magic when she reached around two years old, but she was showing no sighs of being able to.

Yes, accidental magic she was doing, but she had no control over that.

Tom just hoped that when she was older, she'd be able to be used as the perfect weapon for when the war came.

Astrid was raised by other death eaters most of the time since her father was way too busy and honestly didn't want to care for her.