5

lauryn parker

"im tired of you disrespecting me. i don't give a fuck who that girl is. i don't give a fuck about neither of you. get out" i said while pointing at the door.

i was here arguing with my soon to be ex-girlfriend. she tried telling me that the story was fake. how the fuck would the story be fake if she posted it? bitches be so lame. im here getting out of character because of her.

"bro you never believe me. im fucking tired of you" she said while grabbing her shit and packing it. i ignored her.

"you tired of me? you're funny" i said while walking to my side of the bed and laying down. i was so done with her. this bitch living in my house and got the nerve to do me dirty. for the ninth time.

she huffed and puffed while grabbing her stuff. "you really done with me?" she asked before leaving the room. i looked at her like she was stupid.

"girl please get out" i said. she cursed under her breath and left my house. i opened my phone and rewatched the story of her kissing that girl over and over again.

i felt myself getting more and more upset. i didn't do anything beside stay on my phone. it's nothing i can do. i saw this coming.

im surprised she didn't hold anything over me. at this point i dont care if she does. she can air all my business out. at least im free of her.

a notification came through my phone and it was dream. i missed her. i can finally hang out with my best friend without worrying what will happen when i come back home.

dream☁️

dream☁️: club tn?👀

:you couldn't wait to ask😂

dream☁️:girl duh. yes or no?!!

:yesss dream. you gotta pick me up.

dream☁️:yk i will! wear showing clothes.

i laughed at her text. i don't think i was going to wear anything showing. i don't want to at least. i should get ready now since i take a long time to.

-

te'marie louis

"navi stop being a downer. you said you wanted to go. what's the hold up now?" i said while rolling my eyes. navi was whining on the bed.

"what's the point of going if coby isn't there?" she said while covering her face. coby is a whore. i don't understand her attraction to him.

"he's a hoe. he's going to be there but with like 10 other women" i said while adding spraying perfume on myself. we've already gotten ready and all.

"why are you always saying that? he told me he is taking me seriously. you always have to ruin the mood" navi said while getting up and fixing her hair.

i nodded my head. she tells me that at least twice a day. im just trying to look out for her. the same shit always happens and she goes "i should've listen to you" while crying in my hands.

i'm tired of wasting my breath. i'll just let her get played since she can't listen for shit.

"we should get going" she said while lightly smiling at me. i just nodded my head. she blew me.

i made sure i had my fake id. i didn't care if she had hers or not. im not spending my night listening to her cry about colby for the 10th time. i wanna have fun too.

-

"show your id" the bouncer said. he gave me a mean mug. i wanted to mean mug him back but these bouncers be mad strict for nothing. i showed my fake id and he nodded. i waited for navi. hers got approved too.

as soon as she got in she ran over to colby in his section. leaving me by myself. i walked over to the bar and took a seat. i wanted a drink.

"let me get a mai tai" i said while pulling out my card. he took it and swiped it. he was making my drink until i heard a familiar voice.

i was heating my therapist but not seeing her. i was creeped out. i got my drink and and took a sip.

"dream i need to use the bathroom and im so hungry" i heard someone slur out. i looked over and it was therapist. she was so sluggish and her friend was just all over this man besides her.

i saw ms parker walking to bathroom. i downed my drink and ran to the bathroom as well. i opened the door and she was in a stall. no one else was in the bathroom.

"ms parker?" i said while knocking on her stall. she didn't say anything back. all i was hearing was her loud ass piss.

"wait im peeing" she said while continuing. i laughed at her telling me to wait. i heard her pulling the toilet paper roughly.

i waited for her to finish and come out the stall. once she did she smiled at me. "hello ms louis" she said while smiling at me and reaching for a hug. she was really drunk. i can just smell the alcohol on her.

i gave her a hug and she fell in my arms. "im sorry im really drunk" she apologized while staying in my arms. even while drunk she's so polite. i need to get like her.

"i can tell. i didn't know you drink" i said while pulling her up some. my hand accidentally touched her ass. she started giggling like a little kid when i did it.

"ms louis be appropriate" she whined while still in my arms. i rolled my eyes at her. she's so cute.

she started slipping out my arms. i could feel her about to throw up but she didn't. "you gotta relax for me" i said in her ear while trying to lift her up.

i brought her into the stall and she started to throw up. i held her hair back and patted her back. she was a mess.

she finally stopped. i took her to the sink and wiped her mouth off. "im so sorry" she cried in my arms while i washed her mouth off.

"stop apologizing. let's go get you some water" i said while picking her up. she wrapped her legs around my torso.

i came out the bathroom. her friend didn't even bother to look for her. she was fucked up so bad. i wouldn't even blame her.

i took ms parker to the bar to get so water while she refused to get off me.

this will be a long night.

_________________________________

sup guys