37

Eva

July 10 2029

"Happy birthday Eva !" , some of Luke's friends said when I walked by.

"Thanks"

This happened alot , it kinda got annoying but hey what do you expect?

A good amount of people were here , mainly family members that either flew down here or that already lived here , and just some family friends and Luke's friends. Oh and dont forget , some of Carries friends aswell.

I just had a few friends from school and then Kian's youtube group.

I didn't pay attetion to any of the family members that were here , but when I did , I barley recognized them.

Luke was kinda surrounded by people , but not like a crowd of people.

"Hey dad , where is all the water" , I said moving through the people.

"That's not Eva! Not the little Eva that I know" , a voice said.

I turned around and saw..Michael..wow I haven't seen him in a while.

I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you so much" , he hugged.

"I missed you too"

He finally let go "You've got literally so big , wow"

I just smiled , that's all I could do anyways.

"Its all by the fridge Eva" , Luke said.

I went to go check and got some water , basically chugging it down.

After , I walked outside where other people were and I saw Connor.

I walked up to him and saw that he wasnt talking to anyone.

"Hey"

"Hey birthday girl"

"So um..I kinda want to talk to you about something"

"Whats up?"

"Its like..I , like , I have feelings for you, and Kian , but I just dont like it with Kian , due to age and stuff , but like you are really cool , and you're a year older than me and I just getting more feelings for you I guess , like I just dont know"

"I understand , and I like you to , just think about it , give yourself some time okay , this is your party , enjoy yourself"

I nodded slowly and smiled.

Then .. he kissed me. He actually kissed me.

So I kissed back.

He let go and smiled.

"Go enjoy yourself, Ill see you a little later okay?"

I nodded and hugged him as he hugged back and walked away.

-

"This card is from Dad and it says Happy birthday my little sunshine , I hope you enjoy your day and you make my day better each day , im so glad to have a daughter like you in my life, there are so many more birthdays to come, best wishes , dad"

"And there is a picture..a picture of Uncle Ashton , Dad and , Calum ... dad , my dad" , I said as the tears fell and dripped onto the envelope.

I looked at the picture for awhile and more tears fell. Luke sat beside me and rubbed my shoulder and kissed my forehead. Wow , he look real happy.

"And he is very happy with you" , Luke smiled.

I turned to hugged him and cried more. "Thank you dad I love you so much"

"I love you too Eva"

-

much sad

BUT THE PIC AND WHY SHE CRIED MAKES ME CRY TOO.

emotional rn omg > about to be 2 am

@LukeyGigglez: soz for the sadness

IT'LL GET SO MUCH BETTER :-)