venting...

i need to vent guys , i laugh a little at this story so enjoy :)

so im in walmart with my sister , nephew , mom , and sisters friend daughter.

im in the section where the posters are and the magazines.

so...I looked through the posters to see if I find 5sod bc why not?

eventually i find them and I DIEEE , LIKE JT MAY BE FETUS BUT HOT DAMn , it was so old that michael had the b&w hair. so on the poster behind it is a 1D poster , YAS this one wasnt so old , so i fangirl aswell.

so the sisters friend daughter sees me and runs over and starts fangirling.

me: YOU ARE LIKE 6 WTF

me: ^ *doesn't say that bc i will get in trouble*

but she is like omg i LOVE ONE DIRECTION.

IM LAUGHING IN MY HEAD BECAUSE THIS LITTLE GIRL IS LITERALLY 8 YEARS OLD LOL , like really she is 8.

so i am looking at the 5sos poster still and she was like ew you like those guys , those ugly guys.

I TRIED SO FREAKING HARD TO KEEP MY CHILL , BECAUSE THAT GIRL WPULD END UP *calms down*

SO I WALK AWAY BECAUSE I AM TRYING MY HARDEST NOT TO SLAP HIS CHICK

aND she has the nerve to say : "you are not a one direction fan lile i am"

the holy bible , water , and cross needed to be by not only my side but HERS TOO,

so i was starting to say calum down , just calum down.

that girl had SOME NERVE

i didnt even wanna argue because i would end up slapping her or something because she swear she is all that , YOUR HSIR IS SHORTER THAN ASHTONS FINGERS SO YOU NEED CALM DOWN AND YOU ARW IN WHAT 2ND OR 3RD GRADE? ans im in 8th? okay bye.

but she called

LUKE
CALUM

ASHTON

AND MICHAEL UGLY

she better hope those words don't fall off her tongue EVER again

, but yeah

ILY AND I NEEDED TO VENT SORRY

GOODNIGHT , SWEET DREAMS OR GOOD MORNING!