31

Eva

June 11 2029

"So , that blowjob huh babe" , the guy said smirking unbuckling his pants.

I shook my head rapidly and started to cry , aswell as my legs started shaking because I had to pee.

He took off his underwear aswell and his erection sprung out , and boy that shit smelled like a dumpster mixed with dead bodies. I gagged a the smell and he took the duct tape off my mouth , I didn't mention he ripped it off.

I cringed at the pain and he started to to untie my hands. I held my hands to my face and more tears fell out my eyes.

"Cmon this isnt your freedom" , he said coming close to my face.

I put my hands on it and cringed , never have I done this but I know how to.

I slowly stroked his length and and kept doing that as he moaned, then I took his hard length and twisted it to another direction , causing him to shout in pain and fall to the floor.

I quickly tried to untie my legs and it went successfully, so I used all my strength and ran up the steps shutting the door and running around into a kitchen. I grabbed a butcher knife and ran out , to the nearest bathroom I could find.

As I ran around , I passed a phone , it was like a house phone , I eagerly grabbed it as I heard footsteps come up the basement wooden stairs. As I ran into the bathroom I locked the door and sat on the floor. I ran my hands on the wall to find the light switch. Flicking it on , I found a few items that could cover the door , like a mini dresser and shelf. I pushed them to door and sighed , sitting back down.

I dialed Luke's number on the phone , and it actually worked.

It worked.

I waited as it kept ringing.

○ Luke

I sat in the backseat thinking to myself as Ashton drove around this forest , I guess.

Soon then I got a call , it was an Australian area code , but I didnt recognize it , so I left it alone.

I sighed , and started thinking about Eva again and again.

(much pov switch rn k)

○ Eva

The longer I waited it kept ringing , then just went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck Luke , really, cmon answer"

I dialed again , this time he had to answer.

○ Luke

Maybe like 5 minutes after I declined the call , the same number called back.

I decided to answer this time , if I declined again they probably will call back.

"Look whatever the f-"

"Daddy.."

"EVA?!" , I screamed with tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Daddy , p-please help me"

"Where are you darling , are you hurt are you okay , oh my gosh"

"What Luke what happened" , Ashton asked focusing on the road.

"Eva..Eva is..is on the the phone"

"Cmon babygirl , describe to me where you are"

"W-well , I am in a house thats for sure , and I am in the bathroom , and its locked with shelves infront of it"

"Okay , princess I want you to call the police right now, okay RIGHT NOW"

"O-okay daddy I will , I love you"

"I-I love you too sweetheart" , I said after she hung up.

"So , what happened is she okay?" , Carrie asked.

"Yeah , shes fine , she is hiding in the bathroom and calling the police"

"Phew , that makes me feel so much better" , Ashton sighed.

I felt , sad , but relieved. I dont know if she even has bad injuries , her voice sounded so weak.

Poor princess.

-

im going to sleep

IM SO SORRY THIS UPDATE SUCKS

but i promise that the next chapter will be gREATTT

love u all

and goodnight , you guys are so cute