The Rise... and the Progrise of 01!

It all starts… with humanity, humanity for thousands and thousands of years has progressed and evolved, improving itself and improving its surroundings.  With this, its technology improved to incredible levels, creating complex mechanisms, reaching digital technology, thus creating AI, Artificial Intelligence, and from this AI, came others and many others.

With technological evolution, humans created androids that were named “Humagears”, robots programmed to do human jobs, from the most complex to the most common.  Therefore, one of the largest Tecnological manufacturing companies decided to carry out an ambitious project, sending a satellite with an AI into space, which would be connected to all existing devices, in addition to having all human knowledge in it, he named it... ARK.  He built and finished the satellite, being sent out of the earth, however, something unplanned happened, and the satellite fell back to the earth, causing one of the biggest technological disasters of that time.  Thanks to this disaster, many Humagears' systems began to malfunction, causing them to go against humanity.  This went on for a long time, until an “AntiVirus” was created, making many people return to normal, while those who had no salvation… were sent away.

Even with such a disaster, humanity continued to prosper and rebuild, until today.  Thanks to the big incident, the AIMS academy was created, where several people enlist to fight against Humagears who end up corrupted in some way.  However, currently everything is peaceful, with humans and humagears living normally and happily, well… for now.

.

.

.

"ARGH! This is very obvious, everyone will write this story..."

A boy takes a piece of paper and crumples it, throwing it into a trash can.

That boy was Ukio Hiden, a 21-year-old boy, a student at a robotics college.

Ukio- "Honestly, why do we have to write about the history of robotics and what we understand about it? We were supposed to do something practical

Ukio- "Honestly, why do we have to write about the history of robotics and what we understand about it? We were supposed to do something practical..."

Ukio kicks himself from the desk to his bed, using a swivel office chair. He is currently in his dorm, trying to write about the topic he had already said at hand.

Ukioi- "I'm tired... hmm?"

Ukio receives a notification from his cell phone, he quickly checks it, seeing that it was something from the school.

Ukio- "Ah... it's just the school... what is it now?"

When he looks closely, he sees that it was a trip to one of the largest technology and construction companies, to see the process and ask questions about it. Seeing this, Ukio's eyes shine like stars in the sky, becoming excited and motivated by this.

Ukio- "This can only be a dream! a dream! I have to check..."

Ukio pinches himself, soon realizing it wasn't a dream because of the pain.