Chapter I - The Wild Experience

Phase 1 = Phantoms and the villains

The group walks into the room.

"So what are we gonna do? It is 11:56! It's not like we can just find the shit we need since our only chance is our past lives for this shit but they are long gone." Carlos starts griping and getting nervously upset. Looking around, Stephen notices the clock once more. "Its time.. its 11:59" Stephen looks around and Carlos walks to Karla and holds her hand as she breathes hard. They all pass out.

"We are now in the demonic world." Karla says and pushes Stephen playfully. "We have all the gear so dress up" Airianna (Leader) says.

The gear

The group already knows what to do but just cant get the timing right

The group already knows what to do but just cant get the timing right. "I think it said something like blowing this place up... but we all have to do it together. If someone dies, we start over. But! Since we know if you die, you come back, I think it wont do much damage since we will still have 5." Stephen says.

Little does he know...

The group exit the warehouse and spots the car. "Now lets go.." Carlos starts running and everyone follows. "This is too dangerous ya know?!" Stephen whispers. "Well we want to get out, dont we?" Airianna says and everyone goes silent as they reach the car.

A phantom climbs on top of the car and looks around. Stephen gets up and grabs it, stabbing it in the throat. "This knife is amazingg!" Stephen claims. The 5 get into the car and start it. "So whats going to happen now??" Carlos asks. "Get to that damn military base, steal the explosives and weapons then blow up what took us here in the first place." Airianna answers.

"We are going to blow up the Savannah?!? We will need a nuke!" Stephen says, still smiling. Before Airianna could say anything, Karla screams a bit. "Hey what the hell is that?.." Karla asks, point behind the car.

"I think in the myths, they call it a beastly god

"I think in the myths, they call it a beastly god." Airianna says. "Well start driving!" Stephen yells taking control of the wheel. "What the hell?" Airianna yells. Stephen pulls Airianna into the passenger sear and starts driving.

The snake smacks the car with its tail then picks it up. Stephen holds onto Jay and the rest screams. The snake throws them into a tree and the 5 pass out. "NO! DAMN IT!" Carlos yells. "We need extra time.." Carlos says. "We might have to stay there.." Airianna says. "And how is that?" Stephen looks at her. "I guess we might have to try and bypass our way into the demonic world for it to make us stay.." Airianna says and thats exactly what they do. "It wont work." Stephen says. "We will just have to find out." Karla stands up.