Turning Pages...

Yukti Kapoor & Riyan Malhotra..

And my phone ring I picked up immediately reading the name on caller ID : hello Mr Joshi..

On call : Ms Gulki Joshi where are you??

GJ : on my way Sir, don't worry I won't be late.

On call : Good for you...

And He disconnected my phone.

I closed the diary, I did not really want to read further. I don't know why I acted that way but I definitely didn't like the fact that the girl I felt unknown pull towards was going on a date with most probably her crush.

I looked outside the auto rickshaw and it was still raining heavily, I really wanted to give this diary back to its owner and just wanted to remember her with that 'one stranger whom we always remember in our back of mind'.

And right now I really didn't want to read this diary and found out that she has a boyfriend now named Riyan. It will be a little disappointing for me to be honest, so I just connected my earbuds with my phone and closed my eyes feeling the music in my soul.

Music is the only thing that can distract me from the outer world and the problems it came with. But the fact is my mind couldn't wash off the face I just saw some moments ago. Maybe she is not the problem that I want to run away from and music can help me with...

I was diving in my memories when the auto driver informed me that we reached our destination. I came out from rikshaw holding the umbrella in my hand and other stuff on the other hand. I had something in my mind for the driver uncle which can be a big help for him.

I informed the driver uncle to wait for min : uncle aap 2 min rukye me abhi ayi...

And I headed inside the glass building which was indeed my 2nd home but in the first place it was my office.

I gave my manager some instructions for the driver uncle and entered inside my office. I opened the blind curtains of my office, I never really liked dark rooms or places where outer weather doesn't have excess as I always believed that nature plays a very important role in building our mental health. Even though it's raining and cloudy weather outside it still gives me peace.

Just then the office boy brought me my all time favourite drink which was no doubt but a good tea, I'm not the kind of person who likes coffees and definitely not like those stereotyped angry, rude, arrogant bosses who are obsessed with black coffees. Occasionally I can bear with them but not on an everyday basis. I'm simply a tea lover with a goffy nature.

I sipped the tea and Placed the book beside my laptop & logged into my laptop. But my eyes were stuck in the brown leather diary. I didn't want to read her love story but definitely want to read about her, I want to know more about her.

I couldn't stop myself and With helplessness I opened the leather diary again. I flipped the first page & came on the second page. It has the next day's date written on the right corner..

"Dear diary...

Sach kahu to muje aaj gussa bhi bohot aa raha hai aur dard bhi bohot ho raha hai. Tumhe to pata haina aaj dad ki barsi hai aur me aaj ke din kheer banake garibo ko deti hu.

Par aaj nahi bana payi. Chachi ne banane hi nahi di upar se mere pas itne paise bhi nahi the ki me kheer bahar se kharid ke garibo me batu. Haa abhi filhaal thodi kadaki chal rahi hai par dad se to ye nahi keh sakte naa ki mene kyu aaj ke din kheer nahi banayi...

Sach kahu to ek bhi din esa nahi hai jab dad ki yad naa ati ho. Vo the tab sab kuch thik tha unhone ham pe kabhi ek anch bhi nahi di thi aur aaj ye halat hai ki unki barsi ke din bhi me unke pasand ki chiz nahi bana sakti.