Strange on the farm

Start from the beginning

"Give over!"

Rocky spits water out, then looking at Ginger, being wet.

"So, um, anyway... Remember those flying tips tomorrow. They're very important. Keep thinking those flighty thoughts"

"Oh, yeah"

"They're swell chicks. They really are. Look at what Babs made me. A beak warmer"puts the hat on the mouth, "Isn't that the cutest? And that Bunty. She really packs a punch. Is there a problem here?"

"Have we flown over that fence?"

"Not quite" walks away.

"Then there's a problem"

"Good things come to those who wait, doll face"

"Ginger!"

Rocky splashes water on his face, then wiping it off, then touching the top of the hair.

"Okay, how long did it take you?"

"To do what?"

"To learn how to fly"

"Apples and oranges, baby doll. I'm gifted. They're not. You can't compare the two, okay? The point is, these things take time"

"Which we are rapidly running out of. We haven't even lifted off the ground. Why?"

"What's going on here?" They turned to see princess who looked surprised by rocky.

"Princess" ginger pulls her away and was nervous.

"Whoa that?" She asked.

"Don't worry that's just me Rhodes he's gonna teach us to fly out of here"

"Oh no ginger that's not good"

"Don't worry it'll be fine and when we get out of here I'm taking you with me so you don't have to deal with this anymore"

"But what if Mrs tweety finds out she won't let us go plus theses father you know we can't leave"

"I don't care about that, I promise you princess everything will be fine now go, get some sleep"

"Alright good night Ms ginger, night Mr Rhodes"

"Sweet kid" Ricky says.

"Just stay away from her"

Then Mac came up, "Thrust. I went over my calculations, and I figured the key element we're missing is thrust"

"I-I didn't get a word of that"

"Thrust! Other birds like ducks and geese, when they take off, what do they have? Thrust"

"I swear she ain't usin' real words"

"She said we need more thrust"

"Oh, thrust. Well, of course, we need thrust. Thrust and flying are like this. That's flying and that's thrust"

"Would you excuse us?"

"Aye"

"Ah, the wing, the wing, the wing"

"If we don't see some results by tomorrow, the deal is off, and you're on your own. No more hiding. The farmers will find you, and it's back to the circus, flyboy"

"You're only the first chick I ever met with the shell still on. Sleep tight, angel face. The Rock's on the case"

He clicks tongue while he gives her a wink, then walking away.

"Ginger!" She throws a scarf at Rocky.

"Whew!"

"Cock-a-doodle-doo! What, what"