2. Saturday

Kagami pov

Apparently for the rest of the months I'll be by myself.

Usually teens like Adrien would throw a random party with friends like yesterday but me?

I never had the word "fun" in especially during the summer so I don't know what I'll do.

Its now a very hot Saturday and I wanted to get some more manga at the book store and also get a few art supplies so obviously I got cleaned up and looked for an outfit to wear.

I looked in my closet and I barely have summer clothes only skirts. My whole closet is black n white with a couple of red items here n there but its all long sleeved.

I decided to put on the most summary clothes I could wear. Which was just a sweater and white button shirt underneath with a black skirt that was above my knees.

 Which was just a sweater and white button shirt underneath with a black skirt that was above my knees

(A/N:Her outfit)

I was finally out our mini mansion believe or not Adrien and I live almost by each other he just lives in the next neighborhood.

I didn't have my drivers license or a bike so I decided it was nice enough to walk. I would use my other transportation but didn't want to bring attention to myself.

I'm finally done at the bookstore having the bag in my hand checking inside I gotten the manga Horimiya I heard about it so I was interested.

I felt my phone buzz in my black purse I answered and it was Marinette.
"Anyways see you the-AH!" She yelled through the phone I cringed hearing her falling down the stairs.

She wanted me to come over and eat breakfast at her house.

I've been walking in the heat all day so my bangs were sweaty and sticking to my forehead so I swooped them out of my face for awhile as I walked.

I entered the bakery doors feeling the air conditioner it felt nice getting out of the humid weather.

I looked around the bakery seeing Marinette parents working one was in the back. Sabine looked up in surprise but smiled that made me feel welcomed.

"Oh! hello dear, Marinette is upstairs" Sabine said to me sweetly I nodded and walked my way through.

I arrived upstairs in Marinette living room where Adrien Felix and her was here. She was currently pouring orange juice in a glass cup.

"Hey Kagami!" Adrien waved wearing an all white shirt and black jorts he was very cheerful per-usual.

"Kagami are you crazy, why are you wearing a sweater during this heat" Marinette ran worried.

She wore a baby pink spaghetti tank top and blue-jean shorts her hair was in ear-tuck pigtails past her shoulders.

"I dont have many clothes options for hot weather" I explained. "Kagami you look different did you cut your bangs?" Adrien asked putting his apple juice down.