17. United.

Knock.knock.knock.
Lucy opened the door."Good afternoon" said jungkook while smiling sweetly.
*Ah he looks so dreamy while smiling*.though lucy.
"Why did you come here" she asked in monotone. "It's our day off right. I wanted to go out for shopping" he said , his smile never fading.
"Then go why are you here" she said confused. "I don't wanna go alone can you accompany me" he asked .
"Ok, I'll get ready wait in my house. I'll give you some snacks to eat. You can even talk to ashly. She is inside" lucy said letting jk inside.
Ashly turned on karaoke and started singing some random songs. She didn't notice jk coming inside.
Lucy tapped ashly's shoulder who is deeply immersed in singing.
Ashly tured her head toward lucy with an angry look.
"Why are you--" ashly saw jk and stopped her sentence in mid.
"I'll go to mall with jk so we'll drop you in your school. You said you have basketball right" lucy said looking at ashly.
Ashly nodded.
"You're voice is good" jk said to ashly and gave a thumbs up.
"Thank you" ashly said smiling sheepishly.
"I'll go get ready. Ashly go get some snacks for yourself and jk" with that lucy went inside her bedroom.
Ashly smirked.
She looked towards jungkook who is now confused about why ashly is smirking.
"Come oppa I'll show you something" ashly held jungkook's wrist and took him to a room.
"Wow" jungkook exclaimed seeing what's there in that room.
The room is filled with jungkook's albums, photos, merchandise etc...
Only things related to him.
"Whats this" jungkook said surprised.
"Lucy is a fan of you, she even has a pillow of you on her bed. I'll show you  even if she kills me don't worry" ashly said dramatically.
Jungkook chuckled.
"Why did you bring me here" jungkook asked.
"I'll be honest so don't think me as a weirdo. Ok . I just think you and my sis make a great couple, hehe" ashly said scratching her nape.
Jungkook chuckled again.
"You're smart" jungkook said patting ashly's head.
"Is my guess right" ashly asked all exited.
"I don't know, maybe" jungkook said.
Ashly pouted for his response.
"What are you guys talking" lucy shouted.
"Nothing" jungkook shouted.
They quickly came out and went to the kitchen. Ashly and jungkook started eating snacks.
Lucy got ready.  She came out and all headed to the parking lot.
Jungkook is driving and lucy sat beside him. Ashly sat at the back in the car.
They reached ashly's school.
"Have fun on your date guys" ashly said smiling and got down the car.
Lucy and jungkook looked at eachother blushed and looked away.
"I'll start the car" jungkook said between coughs.
"Okay" lucy said .
Both jungkook and lucy were blushing hard.
As jugkook is a celebrity he went to the mall early because malls are empty at that time.
Jungkook got down wearing his mask.
He had his bucket hat on.
Lucy wore her ID card , both walked inside a store.
Jungkook wore many dress and bought many of them. He asked lucy's opinion before buying .
He insisted lucy to buy some dresses.
She also wore some dresses and bought on jungkook's opinion.
They went into other store. It looked elegant. The dresses were also elegant.
They had only formal dresses for women and men.
Jungkook wore one of those dresses and came out. He looked stunning. Lucy's breath stucked in her throat.
She was staring at him. She is trying to not fangirl.
"I know you are my fan and you have a room full of stuff related to me" jungkook said chuckling now seeing lucy who is drooling over him.
"Ok I'm done. This is not lucy but my inner fan girl wants to say. You look sexyly cute" lucy said in one breath. She hufed and covered her mouth with her hand realizing what she said. Jungkook chuckled first and then took advantage of the scene.
"Oh really" he said and went onto the trail room.
lucy can you come inside the trail room I need help something is poking me near neck.
He shouted from inside.
"Oh , ok I'll come" poor lucy didn't know what's gonna happen.
Jungkook is shirtless inside the trail room. He tricked poor lucy.
She entered the room.
Jungkook was quick.
He went behind her and locked the door.
"What is your problem" lucys jaw fell.
"You tricked me. You don't even have a shirt on" lucy said pouting angrily.
She shifted her gaze from his face to his abs. Jungkook followed her gaze and smirked.
Lucy looked away embarrassed knowing jungkook knows she was staring his abs.
Hos smirk never left this whole time. He started going close to her.
Lucy stepped back and eventually hit the mirror.
Jungkook is now so close to her.
He leaned to her height. Which is not too short. She is around 170cm.
Now their faces were inches close.
Jungkook had his smirk on this whole time.
Lucy is continously blinking her eyes.
He leaned in more.
Lucy pinched his nipple and hit him on his chest. He winced in pain.
Lucy stick her tongue out and teased him.
She was about to escape but jungkook being fast pinned her to the door.
He leaned without hesitating and placed his lips on lucys.
He started kissing her softly.
Lucy responded to his kiss.
They both were kissing with affection.
Jungkook held lucy by her waist and lucys hands were on his bare back and his head holding his hair.
Jungkook started sucking her lower lip and she responded to him.
Their session got interfered by someone knocking the door.
they both regained themselves.
Jungkook wore his shirt and pretended taking help from lucy while changing.
They both came out and finished shopping. Lucy bought some gifts for ashly and her friends.
(a/n:- rich sister, very lucky.)
They both got in the car .
Jungkook started driving and lucy stole glances of him.
"You don't have to steal glances from now on. You can see me how much you want to see and how ever you want to see cause I'm all your now. I know this is out of blue but will you be my girlfriend" jungkook completed his sentence.
Lucy blushed hard
"Yes. I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend" she said all shy.
Both controlled their huge smiles.
They reached their apartment.
Lucy went inside her's and peeked her head out of the door.
"Jungkook are we really dating" lucy asked shyly.
"Yes" jungkook said blushing.

A/N:- Hello guys. Long time no see. I have so much on so I couldn't update. So here is my update. If you guys liked vote it . I'm not good at describing kiss scenes but I tried. I was literally blushing while writing this whole chapter 😭.