Anna's Pov

at a point in time i thought i was un capable of love not only loving but also being loved

a mother, the person who cares for you, loves you and nurtures you. i still live in the same home as her but have never felt so far from her...

home is not necessarily a place it can also be a person... and i have never felt more at home than i did when Logan held me in her arms. to think i always thought a knight in shining armour would be my saviour. I have never felt so loved and cared for, when she held me so close to her chest with a firm comforting grip, she gave me everything I needed without even speaking a word.

drunk words are sober thoughts, me and Logan always seem to have our closest moments after a few shots. it's not about if, it's about when there will be a deep convo because no matter what there will be one. talking to her is the easiest thing, she understands me, she knows how i feel, she can support me, comfort me, she is my emotional safe space

we were sitting on the couch having one of our moments, and even though there was someone else present it did not effect our ability to open up towards each-other. I do not even know what sparked the conversation prompt but as we were talking I could not help but tell her that I've had the urge to just kiss her. she told me she has also felt it. it's a feeling i have never felt with any guy. the way it feels like our hearts rhythm just sinks to one another and you look into each others eyes and you can just feel it, I feel like i want to gravitate toward her, the feeling only lasts a split second because i know it's worng.

i would not say i'm physically attracted to her, but the way she can fulfil my emotional needs defer me from being able to think logically and no physical attraction is needed. i want to be close to her, i want to feel our skin touching, our breathing syncing ,as we are able to calm each other, by just being present. i struggle to believe that a man has the ability to connect with me on such a deep emotional level, that I cannot help but think to myself would it be so wrong to brake the rules? i don't know if she would ever go that far, and if we were to it would not even be possible to make anything of it...

i yearn to be nurtured and cared for, loved and held all the things that can only truly be felt by a woman's love. the cold i feel from my mother and the lack of emotional intelligence from boys leads me to find it in places most people would consider wrong

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 20 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

"Unspoken Longings: Finding Home in Unexpected Places"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें