𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 21

Start from the beginning

“there is someone...you will know when it's the right time!”
Sakshi said bhumi and Manya started hooting. Aakash pinch her waist lightly.

Sakshi held her purse and ran out of the house. Everyone chuckled looking at her shy behaviour.

Sakshi drove to her office in whole ride she was thinking about shaurya.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

One of the most luxurious hotel a party was helding but in one room there is something else. A man sitting on his knees his hand are tied blood is flowing from his temple of head. A man is sitting on the chair infront of him on his backside five to six bodyguard are standing with their guns. Two boys are also sitting on the couch enjoying their wine.

Someone kicked that man roughly the man started crying. The guy who kick him is no other than shaurya.

“Bhai let me kill him! He betrayed us by telling khurana's about our Tokyo plan!”
Shaurya asked permission from the man who is sitting on chair. He is advik who is taking puffs of his cigarette.

“he tell khurana's about our plan so it means he also knows what is khurana's next plan ”
Siddhant spoke while taking sip from his glass of wine.

“Torture him until he tells us about khurana's next plan and if he not tell us gave him a death like a dog ”
Advik said and crush his ciggerate with his foot. Those two boys who are sitting on the couch are siddhant and abhay.

Advik goes out of the room. Following advik his brothers also came out of the room after settling their clothes. They entered inside a hall where a party was helding. All the girls also get mad seeing rajput brothers together in front of them. As soon Karan also joined them. They all are looking like 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑠.

On couch vedika her sister's and palak are sitting enjoying their soft drinks. Vedika is wearing a dark green colour long gown. Sakshi is wearing a shiny silk midi. Bhumi is wearing a long midi dress of red colour. Manya is wearing a grey dress which is reaching her knees. Palak is wearing a navy blue short dress which has net sleeves.

Advik dark expression change into soft one. All boys moved towards the couch where their girls were sitting. Vedika raise her gaze, advik is standing infront of her. She got up from her place. Advik got lost in her Beauty for few minutes. He placed his lips on her.

Vedika got totally red thinking that her sisters and brother-in-law are seeing them kissing. Other girls are burning in anger looking at advik who is busy in kissing his butterfly.

“Bas kar Bhai...”
Karan spoke. Advik left vedika, he looked at vedika who is red like tomato. Vedika got seprate from advik then her devars touched her feet. Advik hugged her sister in law.

Karan and advik goes towards the bar and palak is busy with talking to vedika, teasing vedika.

Shaurya hugged sakshi. Sakshi also wrapped her arms around his torso. Shaurya pulled sakshi on the other couch. They are sitting without any gap between them. Sakshi tell him about morning incident. Shaurya laughed loudly and kissed her cheeks. Sakshi hit lightly on his shoulder.

On other side bhumi and manya both are scared. Abhay and siddhant knows that they are scared of them. Siddhant holds bhumi's wrist, siddhant brings him in a corner of the hall. Abhay also holds Manya waist and bring her in another corner of hall.

“leave my hand !”
Bhumi tried to get out her hand from his hold. Tears are collected in her eyes. Siddhant pined her on a wall. Siddhant eyes got fixed on a mark which was on bhumi's cheek.

“How do you get this?”
He ask rubbing his pad of thumb on the mark which was on bhumi's cheek.

phele khud chot dete ho fir puchte ho kisne di ”
Bhumi answer jerking off his hand from her face. Siddhant remembered that night incident. He feel bad from her words.he hide his face in her crook of neck.bhumi pushed him with all of her strength.