The day of Cats

A week before the special day. The greenette was counting down each day, each hour, each minute and no doubt, each second. He was excited for the plan to take action. Operation : Cat's day. Quite an odd name but for a good reason. See, in a weeks time it will be Bakugou Katsuki's special day, his birthday. The whole class was excited to celebrate another year of the angry pomeranian. He was going to be eighteen {18} years old. The reason for the name Cat's day is because Katsuki hated cats so he'd not be interested in talking or questioning it.

Currently Deku, Todoroki and Iida are busy buying some decorations for the party. The class had a whole checklist of things they had to do. The three boys were a group and together they had to get decorations and they all had to distract Bakugou on his special day. This birthday bash was going to be a day to remember. No need to do the stereotypical birthday surprise but here Class 2-A was, planning and throwing one for their King Explosion Murderer God Dynamight. The famous Bakugou was going to see and feel the care his classmates felt for him.

After all, the class felt like one big family. They had to make sure the day wasn't ruined. Todoroki was looking at this Maneki-neko that instead had the middle finger pointing rather then the paw sticking out. As much as Iida and Deku had emphasized how Bakugou hated cats, Todoroki wanted to get the Maneki-neko since the middle finger reminded him of the times the blonde would point it and look like a grumpy cat. When the monotone male looked towards Deku, he saw the greenette looking at hiking equipment. He took the Neko and showed the greenette.

•Todo : Look Midoriya. *shows the Maneki-neko* This one looks like Bakugou.

•Mido : Oh Todoroki-kun. You know Kacchan hates cats. *gives a wobbly smile* Maybe you should get something else. You know he likes hiking, spicy food and training. Maybe get him something along those lines...

•Iida : Guys we have to hurry, it is almost past curfew!

•Mido : R-right!

The group got the gifts they wanted to give the blonde and rushed out of the store (of course they paid for the items) with the intention of getting to UA before they get detention from being past curfew.

The whole class was all giddy and excited the whole week. The blonde of course was annoyed with his classmates. He found this whole week to be annoying. Everyone was excited for this stupid Cats day. What was the point of dealing with cats. They are assholes that are only affectionate after given food even then they rarely act kind. The blonde was a dog person. Dogs were strong willed, playful, obedient and most importantly loyal. You'd hardly find a dog that runs away willing. Dogs deal with the abuse of their owners since they stick by a person's side.

He would think of Deku whenever a dog is brought up. Why? Simple, Deku has stayed by the Blondie's side even after being bullied by him. Plus he always sees Deku as a bitch (as in the female dog and not the swear word) that got it's pups taken away whenever Deku cries about a classmate hurt. Bakugou will admit, thanks to Deku he loved dogs. He admires the greenette's willingness to put people's safety first above all else. He was a good bitch. The blonde would be too generous if he patted Deku on the back/head for that though.

One more day...

12 hours...

6 hours...

3 hours...

1 hour...

30 minutes...

10 minutes...

1 minute...

Comment how Katsuki should spend his birthday!