Yandere Bakugou x Quirkless Deku 💙

⚠Warning⚠
•Kidnapping
•Swearing
•Mention of death
•Forced love
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Katsuki's POV

I had a Senpai once but turned out he was a cheater that Icythot cheater. Once I found our he was cheating on me I killed him. His body is still in my basement. I need to clean up soon since the smell might become too strong. I'm Katsuki Bakugou that is 19 years old soon will be 20. I'll be turning 20 in a week from now. Today was a lovely Saturday evening. I run one of the world's greatest hero agencies

I took down everything about my EX Senpai. Oh why did I fall for a cheater. He took my firsts in everything. First kiss,first cuddle time,first smile,first time having sex,first date and the list goes on. I wished I didn't fall for a player. I took everything down with anger fouling me. I sigh before going on my Instagram to see some posts. I then see a picture that made my heart skip a beat. It was a picture of a boy with green hair and emerald eyes. His smile was so comforting and beautiful. I feel the blush creep up onto my cheeks. He was perfect.

I like his post which had 10k likes on it even though it was posted a day ago. I check his profile out to see her only posted two pictures. One was the one I liked and the other was of him by a woman that looked very similar to him so it must be his mother. I like that post then follow him. I go to the kitchen to get something to eat. I see Spice Mafu Tofu on the counter and took it for myself. I heard a ding on my phone. I check what it is. I go a notification about that boy again. I check the photo out.

It was one of him with a puppy. His name was Kacchan. I wanted to be called Kacchan by him. I blush while liking the picture and commenting. I took a screenshot of the photos on his account then carried on eating my food. Once I was done I wash my bowl then check my phone before getting ready for bed. I saw there were notifications from Instagram. I look at it to see that he followed me back and liked every post I had. He also commented on some. I blush even more. He is so cute!! I private message him

💥Explosions_King : Hey

💚#1Broccoli : Hi Explosions_King. Thank you for liking all my posts😳

💥Explosions_King : No problem Love❤~

💚#1Broccoli : L-LOVE?!

💥Explosions_King : Yeah. How old are you,love❤?

💚#1Broccoli : 19 but turning 20 in July😅 How old are you?

💥Explosions_King : 19 turning 20 on the 20th of April

💚#1Broccoli : That's next week on a Saturday as well right?

💥Explosions_King : That's right Love❤

We talked for a bit and he seems perfect. I wanted him. NO! I needed him. We talked for a while until it was midnight and he had to go. I feel sad that he had to leave.

💥Explosions_King : Do you really have to go Love?😢

💚#1Broccoli : Sadly Explosions_King. I have to wake up early for work so it was bad of me to stay up this late. Sorry but we can talk tomorrow💚

💥Explosions_King : Okay...goodnight Love❤

💚#1Broccoli : Goodnight and sleep well❤

When I read that I knew he loved me. Why else would he send me a red heart and reply to my goodnight?

Izuku's POV

I saw that I accidentally sent a red heart. I meant to send a green one. I just put my phone in the charger then go to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a default day since I had a new job. I hope I'm good at it and people like me... I fall asleep with those thoughts in my head.

I wake up to my alarm. I see it's 5 in the morning. I groaned as I got out the bed. I quickly sent a message to 💥Explosions_King

💚#1Broccoli : Morning Explosions_King. You're probably asleep now. I just wanted to say enjoy your day and talk later💚

Once the message sent I walked out the door and locked it before officially leaving. I walk to my work place. It was a 20 minute walk which wasn't too bad. I now work by a hero agency. All I have to do is sort out the information. Once I get to the place all eyes were on me. I blush before I carry on walking.

I got to my bosses office to see it's Explosions_King. My eyes widen once I saw it was him. He also looked just as surprised but ended up speaking. His name is Katsuki Bakugou.

°Boom boom boi : Hey Love~
°Lil Angel : H-hello Sir
°Boom boom boi : Senpai~ it hurts me so much when you call me sir. Call me Hubby or something.
°Lil Angel : Y-you're my b-boss
°Boom boom boi : So?~
°Lil Angel : I-it's bad to date y-your b-b-boss.
°Boom boom boi : We can keep it a secret. *giggles*

I was about to leave before he told me to sit. I do as he says. He talked about the job and basics of everything. I noticed he says he'll pay me less then what the poster says. I tell him that only for him to grab my neck. I try to remove his hand from my throat.

°Lil Angel : P- ahg please~
°Boom boom boi : Oh Senpai~ I hated the bullshit you pulled earlier so why should I let you go?~
°Lil Angel : Pl -mahg -se
°Boom boom boi : *let's go*
°Lil Angel : *breathes heavily*
°Boom boom boi : I expect a kiss from you everytime you come to my office and don't try to avoid me. I will make sure your work experience is hell if you don't do as I say. So listen puppet~
°Lil Angel : Y-yes
°Boom boom boi : Good boy~ now give me a kiss before you leave.

Katsuki's POV

He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I felt anger boil inside my body. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He fell onto my lap. I whisper in his ear something I hope he never forgets. I make him look my way and kiss him it must be his first time~ I lick his bottom lip only to be denied access. I pull his hair only to have him open his mouth. I take my chance and explore his mouth. It was warm unlike that Icythot. I would of continued if it wasn't a knock on my door.

I pull away and slap his thick ass before he opens the door for me and leaves. It was Ponytail that came in. She was one of the girls that my EX Senpai cheated on me with. She gave me paperwork. I sigh before doing it. Once in a while Senpai came to my office with questions about the paperwork he got. I answered his questions then made out with him. By the information I had read up about him,he's super smart and is quirkless.

《3rd person POV》

After that day which was a Sunday, days passed by until it was Katsuki's birthday. Everyone at his work place was currently at his mansion celebrating the birthday man himself. Where was he though you may ask well he is currently in the basement making out with non other then Izuku Midoriya. He was tied to a chair with metal and rope holding him down. Izuku was crying his eyes out well Katsuki was enjoying his lover's company. Once Katsuki pulled away from the kiss he waved goodbye to Izuku then went back up to the party upstairs.

He has his really Senpai with him❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
1326 words
Hope you enjoyed💜