𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝟐

Summary:
There were two notifications in Taehyung’s phone.

- Heat starts today.
- Full moon today.

“Fuck,” Taehyung whispered. He knew he was fucked.

Or, wolf Jungkook eats Taehyung’s pussy while he sleeps, and then fucks him. <3

Work Text:

Taehyung blinked slowly as the sunlight fell on his face, grabbing his phone lazily to check the time. He groaned. 7 a.m. Too early for him.

As his eyes were closing to sleep again, they saw two notifications on the screen. He didn’t mind them, though.

Until it hit him —and all of the slumber was knocked out of his body.

He took another look just to make sure his eyes weren’t fooling him.

→ heat starts today!

→ full moon today!

“Fuck,” he whispered, and suddenly he was conscious of the furr against his cheek instead of the built chest he was hugging yesterday.

Any other day, he would be all happy and giggly with the fact that today was a full moon; wolf hybrids transformed into their animal forms (brain included), and they couldn’t change back for that day. Which meant Taehyung could cuddle with a fluffy and soft wolf, as if he were a big plushie. He’d play with his puppy, pet him, and enjoy having his big tongue licking his face as if they were playful kisses.

But today was different. One look at the notification and it was self-explanatory.

He didn’t want to think about how the fuck he was going to survive if he couldn’t have that big cock of Jungkook shoved in his pussy. Luckily, his heat came in waves, and the symptoms hadn’t started yet. For now, sleepiness was invading his body again, to gather energies he’d need later, when the desire to be impregnated controlled his mind and actions.

So, he decided to close his eyes, nuzzle up against the soft fur, and keep sleeping, leaving the problem to future-Taehyung and hope he could come up with a solution.

He didn’t know yet, the solution would come by itself.

The wolf opened his eyes with his nose itching, a sweet scent pulling him out of his deep sleep. He sniffed the air for a few seconds, and broke free from the grip of the human next to him.

His muzzle wandered over his neck, inhaling the scent. His brain recognized it. Even if he couldn't form rational thoughts on a human level, he was still Jungkook, and his animal form also recognized Taehyung as his partner, his mate . Enough neural connections had associated him with the idea, even though it was a territorial term that had not been a topic of conversation with the kitten yet.

His tongue came out, the rough surface tickling the sleeping boy's cheek. He always did it with enthusiasm; his tail dancing from side to side, licks insatiable, and his snout insistently pushing Taehyung's face while kissing him, the puppy trying to get him out of his sleep. His instincts craved for the human’s caresses, for his delicate fingers trailing through his fur.

This full moon was different, however, and the wolf's behavior attested to that; after a couple of licks, he simply whimpered anxiously. His sharp nose traced the kitten's neck, snorting in discontent after. No, the source of the sweet smell wasn’t there.

His sniffs descended, brushing against one of the slightly hard buttons on the human's bare chest. He sniffed at it for a moment, his tongue coming out and wrapping it in a raspy lick; the sleeping boy arched in reaction, causing the wolf's ears to perk up at the movement.