Ch- 8 Who are Lee's ???

(       Mo Jinsheng  ,
Jungkook's secretary,  the most trusted person after ........  .
Most of his company's  work and financial department is handled by him.......   .  All his personal investigation is done by him .
He is more like a family member to Jungkook .........  . )

( Jinsheng ):- Boss,  our business partner from the busan city  . Some spies said that they spotted  A man visiting Mr Min several times and they suspect that man to be The First young master of Lee family . And even Mr Min has records of going to daegu city more than once in two months......  .

( Taehyung ):- Did you found whom he met there or any werebouts about where he would go.......    .

( Jinsheng ):- Not yet,  he would just disappear like an thin air and would come back to Seoul city as if he never went anywhere .

( jungkook ):- We have been investigating this case since 1 month it won't be possible for Yoongi to just hide the incident like this on his own and this also he is surely connected to the Lee family somehow.
There's something more behind this.

( Taehyung ):- How did you find this .

( Jungkook ):- Brother are you forgetting that I own and handle Jeon corporation , I have my own ways. 

( Jinsheng ):- Boss,  now from whom should we start.......  .

( Jungkook ):- The first young master of the Lee family  ' Lee  Sehun ' .

( Jinsheng ):- OK,  boss......  Now I should take a leave.......  .

( Jungkook ):- Send special invitation to Lee family and make sure they attend the party tomorrow.......  .

( Jinsheng  ):- As you say........  .

( Jinsheng gets up and bowes before leaving from there.   

( Taehyung ):- If I know correctly we don't have much good relationship with the Lee family though  .

( Jungkook ):- hmm  , it's true   .
but, it's time to settle some old scores with  Lee Family .  
And it will be easy to to get both work done......... .

( Taehyung ):- kook are you really going to introduce him as your husband ....... , means are you sure  .

( Jungkook ):- If he's really related to Yoongi then we will find it tomorrow night for sure.......  .

( Taehyung ):- Hope it works out then.......  . Then I will get go..... .

( Jungkook ):- hmm..........  .

( After Taehyung left.........  Jungkook drove to the company and busied himself in company's work.......   .
It was about to be mid night but he was still working until his phone rang. He hurridly picked up the call once his eyes flashed on the name return on it.)

( Jungkook ):- Did you found the paper work. 

( ? ):- Through the clues are destroyed but still I found out some paper work it clearly points that the incident included more than 2 people  .

( Jungkook ):- Did you got the names of the people......  .

( ? ):- Yes,  there are but , when I investigated it further the boys with these identities and names were long dead and they all were natural deaths .

( Jungkook ):- So,  real culprits name's are exchanged with the dead ones to fool .

( ? ):- It seems so  .

( Jungkook ):- Let's meet and have a meal tommorow I will send the time and place  .

(  ? ):- OK, ......... .