Fact: Hiro have 2 Problem's back in Episode 1

BLAZAR-NIGHT:

In episode one, Hiro's mention of being a virgin reflects a deeper layer of his character development and the challenges he faces

In episode one, Hiro's mention of being a virgin reflects a deeper layer of his character development and the challenges he faces. Despite being newly married to Masumi and on the brink of embarking on their honeymoon, circumstances beyond his control, such as the cancellation due to a fire incident, disrupt his plans. This disappointment is compounded by the subsequent loss of his job as a teacher, adding to his sense of frustration and insecurity.

Hiro's comment about his virginity serves as a poignant reminder of the setbacks he has encountered in his life, highlighting the contrast between his hopes and aspirations and the harsh realities he must confront. It also underscores the vulnerability and uncertainty he feels in the face of adversity, as he grapples with the unexpected turns his life has taken.

By weaving this detail into the narrative, the story provides insight into Hiro's emotional state and sets the stage for his journey of self-discovery and resilience in the episodes that follow. It invites viewers to empathize with his struggles and root for his growth and eventual triumph over the challenges that lie ahead.

And about that it was his first time with his wife BACK IN EPISODE 1!