Episode 2: Revival of Taro!

Opening:

Taro, Ultraman number six!

Ultra no Chichi ga iruUltra no Haha ga iruSoshite Taro ga koko ni iruSora wo miro, hoshi wo miro, uchuu wo miro!Kanata kara semarikuru akai hi woNanika ga chikyuu ni okiru tokiUde no bajji ga kagayaiteTaro ga tobitatsu!Taro ga tatakau!Taro, Taro, ...

Ultra no Haha ga iru
Soshite Taro ga koko ni iru
Sora wo miro, hoshi wo miro, uchuu wo miro!
Kanata kara semarikuru akai hi wo

Nanika ga chikyuu ni okiru toki
Ude no bajji ga kagayaite
Taro ga tobitatsu!
Taro ga tatakau!
Taro, Taro, Taro!
Ultraman Taro!

(YEAR 2006)

In a cozy living room adorned with family photos and cherished mementos, young Hiro sits cross-legged on the floor, his wide eyes fixed on his grandfather who sits in an old armchair, regaling him with tales of heroes and monsters.

Grandpa: And then, Hiro, there was Ultraman Taro, a mighty warrior who defended the Earth from all sorts of terrifying Kaiju's and Aliens.

Young Hiro's brows furrow skeptically as he listens to his grandfather's stories, his imagination struggling to reconcile the fantastical tales with the world he knows.

Young Hiro: But Grandpa, that sounds too crazy to be true! Kaiju's and Aliens? Come on, you're just making that up!

Grandpa chuckles warmly at his grandson's disbelief, his eyes twinkling with fondness.

Grandpa: Ah, but it's all true, my boy! Ultraman Taro was a real hero, just like in the stories. He fought bravely to protect our planet, and his adventures inspired hope in the hearts of many.

Young Hiro remains unconvinced, crossing his arms skeptically as he considers his grandfather's words.

Young Hiro: I still don't believe it. It's just a silly story.

Grandpa smiles knowingly, ruffling Hiro's hair affectionately.

Grandpa: Well, perhaps one day you'll see for yourself, Hiro. Sometimes, the most extraordinary tales turn out to be true.

(Present Day!)

As Hiro Itō arrives home, the memories of his childhood skepticism about fantastical tales briefly flit through his mind. He chuckles softly at the thought, realizing how much has changed since those days of youthful disbelief.