thirty eight

Not a very good start of day ,Because in the early morning he was being dragged out of his cozy bed .

Tae: I SWEARRRR I AM GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP DRAGGING ME AROUND LIKE A STUFF ! ( shouted with closed eyes )

Kook: ( continuous scolding ) You gotta wake uppppp now ! Stop annoying meeeee already ! ( suddenly carried him up becauseasier than easy than dragging ) alright ,don't blame me then ! ( glared at tae who was now struggling to open his eyes fully )

Tae: lemme sleeepppp !!! (  shouted while still letting himself get carried to the bathroom ) Noo Don'tttttttttttt ! ( wide open his eyes )

But it was too late to protest because he was now being thrown inside the bathtub and to be noted the water was so chilly that it even managed to wake tae's angels too ,with a lot of shoutings  he tried to wiggle out of the tight grip of Jungkook but couldn't even move an inch and the last thing he can  do was to ....let his frustration out with a ...curse  word

Tae: ( wide his eyes and slammed his hand over his mouth when he noticed what he just said ) I- didn- S sorry ( puppy eyes on full display ) I did n-ot say it- ahhh

Kook:( gave a hard smack on his thigh with a sharp glare ) I dare you to Say the Word again !!

Tae:( gulped hardly ) ( shook his head with puppy eyes ) I didn- awwww( whimpered getting another smack )  sstooop hitting meee ( pout ) I didn't mean it to say ok ! It was just a mouth slip ! ( glared with a pout ) And you did throw me in cold water ! It was your fault too ! You could have woken me up nicely so I wouldn't have said ittt at first place ! Now you can't just get angry on me and keep showing these Big eyes to me ! I did nothing !!!! ( crossed his arms but gulped seeing the expressionless look on Jungkook's face )

Tae: See I haven't Actually forgiven you completely for being mean to me ,so be aware of whatever you are thinking to do with me ( gulped in fear ) I might not talk-

Kook: You are threatening me?  ( raised his eyebrow with a stern look )

Tae: N-no Wae would you think like I am- was threatening I w-was only--- ( and then his eyes traveled to the door frame and saw Jimin standing there with a not so pleasing look ) hyun-g

Kook: ( smirk ) I will let hyung deal this matter ( walked out looking at tae teasingly )

Tae: He  is lyin-g I didn't cur-se hyung

Jimin: He didn't said anything though ,I heard it myself ! ( walked in slowly with a stern look ) Are you allowed to curse !? ( Tae shook his head multiple time looking at jimin with fearful eyes ) And still you did ! You know what that means?

Tae:( remained silent while  his heart was beating so fast as Jimin gave a light pat on his head ) Sorry hyung ( said quietly )

Jimin: Take a bath and come out quickly we need to deal with something ,( said strictly  as he escaped the bathroom )

Tae: ( gulped ) Should I just drown myself to death in this cold water or wait for Hyung to kill me ( internally crying ) I hateeee that Junk-kooooookkk ,If I get beaten up from hyung I promise to make your life hell ! ( angrily pouted )

A few minutes later ;

Tae:( slowly opened the door and peaked his head out only to see Jimin standing infront of him making him gulped hardly ) hi ! ( waved nervously ) I was gonna ask for towel--

Jimin: ( sighed heavily and held his ear tightly dragging him out only to see tae fully dressed which he actually knew he would be ) You think  your silly tricks would work on me ! ( gave a hard spank earning a loud yelp from younger )