Roll of the Dice

Francis knocks on the door of the hotel, only for no one to answer it so he walks in. He spots a large number of crates around the lobby of the hotel, "Woah, what the heck is all this?" Charlie rushes by in the lobby, holding a smaller crate. Vaggie was few feet behind her carrying a bigger crate in her arms.

Francis ran forward, catching her attention, "Maggie! What's going on? Why are you all running around?"

Vaggie rubbed her forehead as she held the crate in one hand, "Someone had the bright idea to send all these crates to the hotel as a prank. They're empty but mow we're just trying to get rid of all of them."

The prince raised an eyebrow, "Someone's idea of a prank was to send ALL these empty crates?"

His sister's girlfriend shrugged, "...Yeah, I don't get it either."

The princess of Hell came back from her circle around the multiple crates in the middle of the lobby, "Oh hello Francis! I'm sorry but I don't think you should be here today. We're, uh, a little filled up at the moment." She gestured to the crates littered throughout the room. Niffty was crawling around the various boxes, collecting all the smaller ones in her arms.

Francis pouted, "Aw man but I just let the limo driver go to town to give himself a break!"

Charlie rubbed her chin in thought, "Hmm... Well, I can't have you here... Hmmm..." Neither sibling wanted to call the driver back, both wanting him to have time to relax.

A certain cat demon's ears perked up as he lifted one of the boxes. Husk walked over to the trio and shrugged, "If it's that much of a problem, I'll take the kid out for the day."

The prince's eyes sparkled in excitement, "Aw that would be so cool! I wanna hang out with Husk!"

The princess giggled at her little brother, "I guess that'll be fine. Are you sure you're okay with that, Husk?"

The tuxedo cat nodded, "Yeah, don't you worry about a thing, princess. I know how to handle the little guy."

Charlie nodded back at him, "Alright then, I trust you. You guys have fun!" She smiled at the two as they left, "Awww, those two are getting along so well. Good for them. It's good for Husk especially!"

Vaggie nodded in agreement, "Oh yeah, nice of him to take the little guy out." She lifts another crate into her arms, "Okay, there we go. I'll be right back, babe."

The two guys walked down the left side of the street, completely missing a bunny demon walking towards the hotel from the right side. It was a tall man covered in soft fur walked through the door. Half of the side of his body was a black color while the other half was completely white, like a Harley Quinn rabbit with red eyes. He was wearing a pink, long-sleeved collared shirt with a brown tie. His pants were dark brown with lighter brown stripes, held up by black suspenders attached to a black belt. His shirt's elbows had patches that looked like clubs. He also wore dark brown shoes. He had a greedy smile upon addressing the princess, "Charlie Morningstar! I have a proposition for you!"

...

Francis smiled as the two walked down the street, "Alrighty! This is going to be so cool! What should we do first, Husk?"

The cat demon relaxed his shoulders, "Eh, I gotta pick up some more liquor at the store nearby. Not that you're allowed in there. But hey, what ideas do you have?"

The boy practically hopped up and down as he spoke, "Oh! The arcade! No no, the cinema! Aw man, there's so many thing I want to show you! Oh, maybe you can meet my friends today! The guys and Elissa shouldn't be doing anything."