(2)

Korea

In the serene ambiance of his study, in the soft glow the young man fine-tuned his presentation, his focus unyielding. Suddenly, the familiar chime of his phone shattered the silence, prompting him to glance at the caller ID with a mix of surprise and urgency.

Without hesitation, he swiftly answered the call, his tone shifting from concentration to concern as he listened intently to the voice on the other end. Moments later, he rose from his chair, leaving his unfinished work behind as he made his way to the spacious living room.

 Moments later, he rose from his chair, leaving his unfinished work behind as he made his way to the spacious living room

Seated on the plush sofa, he motioned for the maids to summon his brothers downstairs. they gathered around him.

??: "Why'd you call us down here? Is there any problem."

?: "No there's no problem Namjoon-ah Mr. Lee called. Dad's coming back tomorrow from his business trip."

???: "Really?"

Jin: "Yeah jiminah , I thought we should all know."

Taehyung: "Hold on, didn't Dad say he'd be back in a week? Why the sudden change?"

Jin: "That's what surprised me too. Mr. Lee didn't give much detail."

Jhope: "Maybe something important came up."

Jungkook: "Or maybe he just missed us and wanted to come home sooner!"

Suga: "Could be. Either way okay you guys can go."

Everyone except RM Suga and jin leaves .

Suga: "Guys, Maybe the reason Dad's rushing back is her?"

Jin: "Her? You mean Dad's secretary?"

Suga: "Yeah, I mean, it's a possibility, right?"

Jin: "Hmm, maybe..."

Namjoon: "Actually, I heard from Mr. Shin that they're considering getting married."

Suga: "Wow, really? If the maknaes find out Dad's planning to marry his secretary, they'll be furious."

Rm: "Yeah, Dad really kept it under wraps. We only found out because Jin hyung got suspicious."

Jin: "hmm I heard from Mr. Park that Dad picked up his phone during a meeting, started smiling, canceled all his appointments, and left without any security."

Suga: "Do you think Dad really loves her?"

Rm: "Well, Miss Jang seems like a nice person. I've seen her taking care of Dad during my visits to his office. But the rest? I'm not so sure."

Jin: "Let's just wait and see how things unfold."

Suga: "Alright, I'll start gathering every bit of information about Miss Jang just to be sure."