7. Unalarmed

Next day .

Alarm rings!!!!!
Wake up cuckoo you will be late for school!!
Mrs Song shouts.

After half an hour Mrs song enters in cuckoo's room.

Aaaaaaahh!!
Cuckoo!!!!
A loud scream  threatens the whole house .

Mr song and Sia rushes towards cuckoo's room.

Mrs Song panicking and shouting cuckoo's name again and again.

After entering to cuckoo 's room
Mr song and Sia stuns for few seconds , they saw cuckoo lying down on floor and Mrs Song holding her and crying.

Mr Song  calms himself down and everyone, then checks cuckoo's heart beat .
Mr song couldn't find the heart beat, and checks the nose breathing which seems to be stopped too.

Mr song carries cuckoo and rushes towards his car. With a cold fear and tears in his eyes , he tries to calm down Mrs song  on his way to hospital.

Whereas Mrs song couldn't think of anything and cries continuously.
Sia alone at home kept on thinking what had happened and couldn't believe it.

Mr song and Mrs song reaches hospital and  admits her .

After few hours of observation they notifies cuckoo regaining consciousness.

Dr gong also informs Mr Song that cuckoo has a very weak heart. Even in this young age her heart can suffer from stroke.

He asks them to keep cuckoo stay out of all worries . And a possible surgery will be done in near future.

Cuckoo regains consciousness and kept her for one week in hospital for under observation.

After arriving back to her room . Cuckoo felt happy and relieved, but couldn't understand what had happened to her.

On the other side Cuckoo 's parents thinking of confronting cuckoo about her worries in such a young age .
They thought of bully being the problem but never get a bit of an idea about social anxiety that cuckoo faces everytime.
That even a small event or incident can affect cuckoo for months.

(Knock knock)
Mr and Mrs Song enters cuckoo's room before they could say something they saw cuckoo sleeping and returns back.

Next day cuckoo gets ready for school, without any emotions just some thoughts of how the day will went, then she thinks of the students and teachers and starts worrying slowly slowly.

(Car honks)
"Cuckoo let's go!! today I'll drop you"
Mr Gong says,

Cuckoo becomes happy and leave for school in car.

Cuckoo reaches her class and saw one beautiful girl sitting right next to her.

"You are Cuckoo right?"
You are so pretty!
From what I have heard"

Cuckoo gets surprised and starts thinking
"How does she know my name
Who is she?"
Cuckoo thinks.

"Hiiii You didn't recognise me?,
I am your new desk mate
YERI "

Yeri said.