2. Rules

Hi Everyone My name is Cuckoo
I am 7 yrs old
I am from Jeju
It's nice to meet you all!

By completing her introduction in a very low voice , cuckoo hears some murmuring. She slowly raises her head and saw students  giggling,gossiping  something about her.

Silence!
Mrs Kang asks all the students to stay quiet.

"So hee ! Since you are the captain of this class so it's your responsibility to make her aware of each and every rules of this school. How does  a student behaves , Everything!" Mrs Kang said

Cuckoo go sit next to So hee!

Cuckoo moves towards so hee and sits with her.

So hee starts explaining each and every rules of the school to Cuckoo . And that the class work must be completed everytime. Proper score in both sports and studies . The class is also divided into grades. If you get good grades the students will be moved to gradeA-1  if lower from A then B ,worst is F-1. The students who are good in studies can bully the weaker students.
And you shouldn't talk back to teacher always stay quiet only speak when they ask to. The teacher is the Gods messenger and they can beat you if you lacked studies.

The teachers can do anything to students if they are weak in studies.

Noone is allowed to take leave from school once joined. Even if you become highly sick still the student must attend all classes.

Cuckoo nods.

{The Next bell rings }
Mrs Lee enters the classroom and asks about all the past projects which is completed by each and every student or not. He asks cuckoo to complete her work too . Accordingly other teachers (Mrs Choi Mrs Kang , Mr Yun) too gave cuckoo Two days to get her work complete and submit all the projects.

Poor cuckoo suddenly she was surrounded by lots of works. Cuckoo asks assistance from so hee.

So hee says,"I am busy right now but I'll surely help when the school gets over . I'll provide you others notes. "

-----Laast bell rings------
Students starts returning to their home.
Cuckoo waits for so hee, but so hee never came.

Cuckoo went to her house , thinking now what shall she do she has only one day left to complete all the work.

On her way she saw some group of students playing. Cuckoo thinks when is she gonna make friends.

Next day----
Cuckoo asks so hee why didn't she came
So hee replied " I was not feeling well"

Cuckoo asked if she will help her to complete All the work. Sohee noded
She said "Ofcourse I'll help you don't worry"

Cuckoo asks for the notes to sohee in classroom only. Sohee once again asks her to meet her after school

Cuckoo was worried that this time to so hee
Will come or not. So cuckoo asked to other students. Bt the students refused as they told her Mrs kang has given your responsibility to class rep . We can't interfere.

-----At evening sohee comes and gives her notes to cuckoo

Next Day when Mrs Choi who was the literature teacher asks for the project from cuckoo , she scolds cuckoo why her work is incomplete, and all the topics were upside-down.

Mrs Choi asks So hee whether she helped cuckoo or not and why is her work incomplete.

Sohee replied "I did helped her I don't know why is her work not complete."

Cuckoo told Mrs Choi all the notes itself is given by so hee .

But Mrs Choi thought cuckoo was making excuses. Mrs Choi being a strict teacher she believed in So hee 's words

She slapped cuckoo.

Mrs Choi said," what do you think of me ?
I M not like your previous school teacher,what are you thinking that you are still living in country side?,here we take studies very seriously,Feel blessed that you got admitted in this school. "

Cuckoo stands still .