6

Taehyung dreamt again. In his dream, Jennie cried and asked him on why he had ignored her.

When he woke up, Taehyung felt empty in his heart. He laid on the desk and watched the radiant professor on the stage. This was his favorite class, but nothing was going into his head.

Jennie's words rang in his ears, "Then, you will like me someday!"

You have an incredible foresight ah, Jennie!

Taehyung thought that he cannot continue like this anymore. He will go crazy for sure. He thought since Jennie could chase him, why can't he chase her now? Happiness needs to be actively fought for. It will not fall from the sky.

As Taehyung thought of it now, he was suddenly enlightened. Jennie doesn't like him? What's the problem with that, he will make her like him again!

While the professor was writing on the blackboard, Taehyung strode out of the classroom. The students in the classroom looked at each other. Taehyung skipped classes as well? And he skipped class in such a high profile!

Taehyung used Jennie's account to log on to the campus website to check her timetable. At this time, Jennie should have a general course class. Just that, he didn't know whether she would skip class. Taehyung put his phone in his pocket, and walked in big strides towards Jennie's classroom. Jennie didn't skip class today. She decided to take pride in her study because she was broken-hearted. Thus, she especially sat in the front row, listened attentively to the teacher as she blinked with her big eyes as her hair hanged loose on her shoulder. She was more attentive than a primary school student.

This was what Taehyung saw when he burst into the classroom. The teacher thought it was a late student. Although he frowned, he didn't pay attention to him. Taehyung walked into the classroom with everyone staring at him, pulled Jennie, and left. Before Jennie didn't think of the issue of rejecting or rejecting him, she had already followed him. Both of them quickly left and disappeared into the sight of the masses.

It created an uproar in the classroom.

Taehyung pulled Jennie for a while, and Jennie was practically dragged away by him. All of a sudden, she was angry. What's the matter! I have just managed to forget about you a little and you came looking for me, why aren't you worried that I will turn into a beast!!!

Jennie was angry and hugged the tree without letting go, "You, you make it clear. What's going on?"

Taehyung bluntly said, "Jennie, I like you. I f*cking like you! I like you until I'm already crazy!"

Jennie was taken aback. For a while, she couldn't digest the shocking words. She leaned against the tree and said, "You....You are uncivilised..."

Taehyung was so lazy to even spout nonsense. He directly kissed Jennie.

On the next day, Taehyung returned to an expressionless expression as if it states 'no entry' to strangers. If it was not because Jennie had been kissed too hard that his bite wound on her lips had not disappeared, she would have doubted whether she had a dream yesterday.

At this time, Jennie and Taehyung are walking in the campus hand in hand, preparing to eat. The number of people looking at them was very high. Of course, the main goal of passer-bys was to look at Taehyung.

Jennie looked down at both of their tightly held hands and smiled.

Taehyung saw all of her actions, and the corner of his mouth rise.

Jennie, "Taehyung, why do you like me?"

Taehyung, "I am a masochist."

Jennie, "..."

Jennie was not convinced and said," Then, say it again, you like me."

Taehyung didn't speak.

Jennie pulled his hands and shook it, "Say it, quickly say it!"

Taehyung, "I love you.