1

Jennie liked Taehyung when she saw him for the first time. Precisely speaking, it was a situation where she was attracted by his looks.

It has been nearly a year since she attended University A. Jennie loves the knife cut noodles here. On that day, she bought a bowl of diced meat noodles.

Minced diced meat (mostly fat meat) was piled on top of the broad noodles strand like a hill. There was a layer of shiny fat blobs floating at the surface of the noodle soup.

Jennie added a lot of chili and vinegar to the bowl of noodles. She carried it happily, found a seat and started to eat.

As she was eating too fast, droplets of the soup all splashed all over on the person sitting opposite of her.

Taehyung took out a piece of tissue and wiped his face. He looked at Jennie expressionlessly.

Jennie noticed that someone was looking at her. When she looked up, she saw Taehyung's slightly wrinkled brow, expressing that he was slightly angry.

Jennie was stunned and not frightened. F*ck, how can a boy look like this? Can he even allow us, girls, to live!

It was not to blame that Jennie had not seen the world. Taehyung's looks are a bit overboard. His facial features are three-dimensional and exquisite.

His figure is obvious and not brusque. His eyes are not big, but they are very attractive. The corner of his eyes is slightly raised, it is as if an eyeliner was drawn.

When you look at him, there will always be an illusion of being seduced. His skin is also delicate and white. Jennie immediately felt that her face was like sandpaper. How embarrassing!

Jennie was stupefied. The first sentence that came out of her mouth was not "Sorry" but "What skin product do you use?".

"Nonsense!" Taehyung lowered his head and spouted these two words. He stood up and left without giving Jennie any eye contact.

Jennie stared at his slender back dazedly. At this time, someone patted her on the shoulder,

"Jennie? Jennie?"

Fang Rui followed Jennie's eyes and immediately understood the situation. He sat beside Jennie and said, "I know him."

Jennie's soul returned and shook Fung Rui's arm," Who is he, who is he..."

Fang Rui grinningly looked at Jennie, "Why, are you interested?"

Jennie clenched her fist, narrowed her eyes, and said, "I must make him mine, or make myself his!"

Fang Rui snorted, "Can you be a bit more reserved and don't be someone like a rogue... Aiyo I am wrong, Big sister! You are not a rogue; you are a bandit..."

Jennie is the type of scum who would rather aggrieve others than herself. Therefore, she never hides anything in her heart. She likes to tell everyone so that they can give advice and suggestions.

However, regarding the issue of Jennie's intention to chase after Taehyung, most people were generally not optimistic about the situation.

The first person to object to the idea was Fang Rui. He had been treated inhumanely by Jennie from high school to university. He has gotten used to not being used to it to being very used to it and never leaving her.

Fang Rui thinks that Taehyung is a person from an unknown source or origin, his whereabouts are strange and he has a strange temperament... Anyways, he is the type of person that should be distanced from.

Jennie's response was very immediate. She stuck a piece of duct tape on Fang Rui's mouth.

Then, it was the sisters in her dormitory. Everyone knew each other for a short period. They didn't dare to strike a blow on Jennie directly.

They just told her in the roundabout manner that Taehyung has many pursuers. The implication is that if there is a chance, the sisters would have already pounced on him!

Jennie understood what they were saying.

Taehyung, male, 18 years old, a year one student in the Mathematics Department of University A. His horoscope is unknown, his blood type is unknown, his birthday is unknown. His specialty is basketball and mathematics, and he probably knows a bit of music. He likes to play Go and Chinese Chess.

Currently, the only club he joined is the chess and cards club. It is said that on the first day he joined, he attacked the President of the club till he escaped without his helmet and coat.

Of course, some people said that the President's skills are not presentable. In any case, this person belongs to the category of intelligent, brave, talented, and excellent.

Plus, he has a face that no one can be angry with, a face that can attract countless love interests. From the looks of it, the difficulty level of pursuing him: +∞

Jennie read the survey report. When she read the last symbol, she was a little disheartened. Plus Infinity, plus infinity! This is contempt on her right? It is quite implicit.

In any case, Jennie already set her mind on Taehyung. Indeed, this pursuit process would be even more painful compared to the college entrance examination.

Jennie is a layman. Naturally, she cannot think of any elegant way. While Taehyung has been chased since he was thirteen years old. He is already skilled.

Inferior way of pursuing someone vs skilled techniques of rejecting someone, this duel seems to have no suspense.

For example, Jennie tried her best to inquire about Taehyung's birthday. She gave him a cake and a present. In the end, Taehyung said, "Did you remember wrongly?" which then blocked her attempt.

In fact, Jennie's information is correct, but Taehyung did not deny it, didn't he?

Another example would be when Taehyung is playing basketball, Jennie would go up and hand him a bottle of coke or fruit juice. This resulted in Taehyung looking at Jennie in surprise,

"Wasn't it this drink that was exposed to have problems with their quality on TV last night?". As a result, Jennie's hands that were stretched out shrank back.

A third example would be when Jennie ran all over the Mathematics building to find Taehyung. She wanted to revise with him. Taehyung then told her, he had heard that this place will have a class meeting/mathematics tutorial/club meeting when she just reached there...

Of course, it was only things he heard about and he did not say that it would be like that. Could he even experience auditory hallucination...

After a month of pursuit, Jennie did not make any progression at all. She grabbed Fang Rui's collar and shook it. She said with deep hatred and resentment, "It's not that my army is too incompetent, but the Communist army is too cunning!"

Fang Rui let her shake him, and his lazy voice was exuding triumph, "I've already told you not to waste your energy earlier."

Jennie, "I don't care, I must be successful in pursuing Taehyung, I must be successful in pursuing Taehyung!"

When she said this, Taehyung happened to be passing by. Jennie's crisp and bright voice could be heard within 100 meters.

Taehyung stopped and stood in the shadow of the tree and gazed at her. She was standing under the streetlamp, wearing a white princess skirt, her hair was loose, her eyes were big, she looked like a barbie doll.

Frankly speaking, Jennie is very good-looking. It is just that she gives off dynamic energy, like a fire, that people dare not approach.

Taehyung touched his nose and didn't understand why his imagination was running wild.